Chapter 14

S.Coups POV

Violet is hugging me. Violet is hugging me. Violet is hugging me. I look to see her parents glancing at us and Violet tighten her fist on my shirt.

I wrap my arms around her and pat her hand.

"It will be alright. I'm here."

She relax a little and put her head into my chest more.

"Thank you."

I could feel the heat rising on my face and smile. I kiss her head and look to see her parents leaving.

"They're leaving."

"Wait until they drive off or out of sight."

I look to see them out the door and into the parking lot where they park very far.

"They're gone."

She lift her head and smile.

"Thanks and sorry you had to do that. So what are we gonna do?"

"Well what do you wanna do?"

I lean closer to her face watching her cheeks turn pink. She was about to answer when someone yelled at us.

"Hey go somewhere where there isn't kids."

I glare at the mother scoffing when she is not even wearing decent clothes. I was gonna speak. But Violet beat me to it.

"Says the one who is wearing a dress that is so revealing all the men are staring at you with a tent in their pants. And you keep pushing your breast up winking at the guys. And look at that your wearing a ring means you have a husband. What? Are you looking for an affair? So low for a mother."

Everyone already crowded and shook their heads at the mom. The kid that look the oldest just sigh. He walk up to me. He looks about 8.

"She is right. And my mom has been with other men other than daddy before."

"Then how come you don't tell your dad?"

"He loves mommy. I don't want to see him hurt."

I bend down to his level. I ruffle his head and gave a small smile but I guess it looks like pity.

"You don't have to pity me. I mean I don't like mommy. But daddy takes care of us all the time."

"I'm not pitying you but if your parents ever divorce. Who would you want to be with or do you want both of them?"

He started thinking and I look over to Violet still arguing with the mom.

"Can I tell you something?"

I saw he look scare and glancing over to the argument.

"Sure. There is nothing to be afraid."

"Mommy gets violent when she is angry. You should save your girlfriend."

I look at him confuse and then look closer at him. I lift up his shirt and saw bruises. I hug him and stood up holding his hand.

I walk to the mom and stop her arm seeing as it was gonna hit Violet.

"You!"

"S.Coups."

I look to see her looking at me worried. I let go and put my hand out.

"Give me your phone."

She look flustered.

"Is this a joke?"

I kept my position and put it up higher opening and closing my hand.

"Now."

She kept complaining until she finally gave it. I look through and bend down.

"Which one is your dad's?"

"Wait a minute you-"

He press on the contact and I put it against my phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes can you please come to xxxxxxxx theatre? There is something I would like to discuss with you concerning about your wife and your kids."

I hung up and took pictures of her phone calls, messages, pictures, well evidence.

Violet POV

What is S.Coups doing and why does this boy keep staring at me?

I wave at the little boy who can up to me hugging me and smiling.

"I like you noona. You look great together with hyung."

I blush and pat his head. The mom started yelling and everyone surrounding us starting recording. I took out my hat and put it on and a mask.

If my parents knew I would be dead.

The mom roughly took the boy making me wince in pain.

"Don't touch my son."

I was gonna talk but my voice wouldn't come out. S.Coups held my hand and had an angry look.

He took the boy out of his mom's hold and got the stroller of his siblings. He started walking into a room that was empty. We stay there and the door open to a man.

He walk straight up to S.Coups angrily.

"You what did you do?"

The little stop his dad making him.

"Don't hurt him daddy."

"Sir there is something your son would like to say to you."

I stop listening and started getting scared. I tighten my hand around S.Coups's hand and took my glasses putting them on.

"It will be alright."

I relax a little and then saw the dad staring at the mom in shock. I was trying to listen but all I could hear was ringing through my head.

My eyes widen when I remember something.

"Your injuries will soon effect other things. You might be paralyze or you might not be able to hear at all. It can be fix but make sure it doesn't worsen."

I look down at ground clenching my free hand.

After an hour they say their goodbyes and the little boy hug me. He left waving bye at us while the mom sat on the floor looking distress.

We went home and open the door to see BTS. Jin hug me causing me to fall. They pull me up and I made him visible to everyone.

They started talking but I could faintly hear them. Jin and Joshua look at me confuse. I grab both of them and to my room.

"I'm starting to lose my hearing."

Their eyes widen.

"We need to hurry and find your murderer. Then your parents behind bars."

"Yes and we will gather the money in our bank account."

They high five each other and started whispering. I stare at these two boys and smack them both in the arm. I told them what happen today and Jin shook me.

"S.Coups didn't recognize them right?"

"No. Even if he did, how are we going to explain our parents were the ones who killed his mom?"

The door burst open and S.Coups looking angry.

"What?!"