Azulon

When you went into the fire lords room, he asked zuko and his sister that you haven't met yet some questions about the fire nation. After he was done with that he asked you to step forward.

    "Can you show some of that fire bending your were showing me earlier?" He asked with a curious smile on his face.

    You agreed and started to fire bend. You were pretty impressed with yourself you had to say. You heard Zuko's sister who apparently was named Azula whisper that your weren't that good so you made a blue fire ball and then shot some lightning in the sky. Azula truly looked shocked and you secretly enjoyed it. After you did that azula went but she wasn't nearly as good as you. Azula whispered something to Zuko so he got up and tried to do the same thing Azula did but he failed terribly. You rushed to his side and tried to tell him it was okay and that he was learning.

    "Prince Ozai, why are you wasting my time with these pomps. Everyone else, get out. You and Ursa left while Azula pulled Zuko behind the curtains.

   Time skip brought to you by Sokka's boomerang__________________________________

  You and Zuko were playing in the field and by the pond Azula and her friends were doing cartwheels by the fountain when Azula called you and Zuko over.

A/N I know this isn't the order and/or way it goes but im a rebel so deal with it

  "Y/N you need to meet my friends. This is Mai and the one with the braid is Ty lee. Will you please play a game with us."  Azula asked sweetly. You agreed and Zuko said he would go with you to protect you. At least that's what he said.

Azula POV Kinda short sorry

   I knew that yn liked Zuko. It was pretty obvious since she pulled that stunt when Zuko did his horrible firebending. I called them over so I could have a little fun. But that's not all. I also knew Mai liked Zuko so I knew exactly what I was gonna do.

Back to you.

Azula told you and Mai to stand by the pond when Azula put to apples on your head and lit them on fire and Zuko came rushing to save you but pushed you and him in the pond in tge process you put out Mai's apple with some water bending and the were all horrified. Except for one.   Zuko promised to keep your secret and he made all the other girls tell Ozai and Azulon that you could only Bend three of the four elements which thankfully they accepted because they had seen this before and the knew you weren't the avatar because you couldn't airbend. You were just about to go thank Zuko when a very angry Mai stopped you.

  "I know you like Zuko. Azula told me. Bur I like him too and I've known him longer and I know him better. We'll just have to see who he chooses and I dont think he would choose some servant from the water tribe." And with that, Mai walked away.

Hey guys so that's going to be the end of your back story well not really there's still like one more to go but then its present day. Also can you start commenting what you think its my first shot at one of these and I want to know if im doing good or not and put your honest opinion I can take hate. Next update will be next Saturday or Sunday or monday im pretty busy so yeah see you later