Blue

*Zuko's POV*
I came towards Zhaos ship. I knew the Avatar was in there. I snuck inside. Then into the Avatars cell. He was scared to see me but then I set him free. I was surprised when he didn't run right after but then I realized I had my mask on.

"Before we leave, my friend yn is here too. We need to rescue her." Aang said. I nodded in response.

"I don't know where she is, but I remember Zhao saying that he was going to do that punishment they talked about before the agni kai?(Go back to history if you don't remember)I didn't know what they were talking about." Of course I knew exactly what he was talking about.

I lead Aang to the sleeping quarters into Zhaos room. When I open the door, I immediately wish I didn't.

*Your POV*

Your hands and feet were tied to the bed and you hat multiple cut marks on your wrist and abdomen. Instead of burning you Zhao decided to use a knife. You were completely naked under the covers. You recognized the blue mask. But you still weren't crying. You were to tough for that. You had been close, but you held it in. After Zuko untied you, you got up and covered your self with the covers.

"We'll give you a few minutes to get dressed then we'll blow this popsicle stand." Aang said. After you were done getting dressed, you guys got out to the court yard but then immediately had to start fighting Zhaos men. You tried to stay out of Zhaos sight. You didn't feel like getting naked again. Eventually after a bunch of pointless fighting, zuko had to hold knifes to you and Aangs throats to get out. After you did, you realized Zhao saw you. He threw a rock at you but it accidentally hit Zuko and he was knocked out. You and Aang started to carry Zuko.

"So when you dated Jet, why did you guys break up?" Aang asked. You remembered that. That's why you had been mad at Jet when he had gotten Katara all googly eyed over him. You had dated Jet on your travels with Zuko while hunting Aang. You ran off for a bit but then you broke up with Jet when you decided to go back.

"I told you, I broke up with Jet because I wanted to go back with Zuko and Iroh. Why, are you worried Katara will chose him?" You teased.

"What!? No. Jets not important." Aang said.

"Listen Aang. Jet was a liar. That's also why I broke up with him. He said that this one little boy was just a decoy for the fire nation. It turns out the boy was just lost. That's why I also didn't trust him." You said.

"Besides, your definitely better looking than Jet." You joked.

"I know. His hair is out of control. I don't even need any to look nice." Aang said.

"And have ya seen Jet's eyebrows. My gosh they are bad." You laughed

"Yeah, I have nothing to worry about." Aang said.

"Hey listen Aang, I think when Zuko wakes up I'm gonna go with him." You said.

"Why?" Aang asked. Smile fading.

"He's just a part of me that I need to reunite with. I promise I'll try and keep him out of trouble." You said.

"Okay." Aang said.

"Hey it doesn't mean we're never going to see each other again. I promise I will never fight you even if Zuko is. Now I'd get outta here before Zuko wakes up." You said. You hugged Aang goodbye and he left.

So I just wanted to let you know that the reason I skipped the Jet part is because I was going into detail about it here and it was just easier for me because I already have this whole entire book planned out. Its gonna be amazing. Im writing this like as if I were the reader so yea. I'm going to update sometime before next Sunday but I finished writing this book its just that I haven't published every part. Ive already started on the next book but its not published yet. So keep watching for updates bececasue I will keep updating