Crooks and Pirates

Once you got back the pirates grabbed you by your newly burned shoulder. You saw that they also had Aang and Sokka.

"I'm sorry guys, this is all my fault." Katara said still tied to the tree.

"No its not." Aang said

"Yea it kinda is. It's also kinda yn's fault." Iroh said. You chuckled.

"Nice to see you to Iroh." You said. Iroh smiled.

"Hey! Fire boy. We have the kid, give us the scroll." Then Sokka piped up

"Do you really want to trade the scroll for the Avatar and the Aprentice?" Sokka asked.

"Don't listen to him, he's just trying to turn us against each other!" Zuko tried to shut Sokka up.

"Yea Sokka you really should shut up..." Aang said worried.

"Aangs right Sokka shut up before I make you." You said

"I'm just saying, the Avatar and the Apprentice would fetch you a pretty hefty price on the black market." Sokka said.

"Keep the scroll. We can buy a million of them with what we're about to make." The head pirate said. You Immediately cringed. You weren't scared of where the pirates would take you. But breaking a deal with Zuko, that's something I don't recommend doing. Zuko shot a fire ball at the pirates and then an all out brawl started.

You went to go untie Katara but you saw Momo was already on the job. You guys were trying to find Aang so you airbended the dust away. You were getting pretty good at airbending and Aang had even made you your own (FC) glider.

"(YN)!" Aang said when you clearing out all the dust revealed everyone had all there stuff pointed at him. You brought the dust back and got out of the dust cloud.

When you, Aang, and Katara got the boat in the water, the pirates started attacking. You guys started coming close to a water fall, that whistle Aang bought came in handy and Appa came right before you were about to fall in the water.

"I'm sorry that scroll got between us. I'll never let that happen again." Katara said.

"Do you really mean that." Sokka said with a smile and brought out the scroll. Katara went to grab it but Sokka stopped her.

"What did we learn?" Sokka asked.

"That stealing is bad." Katara said. Then she took the scroll.

"Unless it's from pirates." Katara finished. You chuckled.

"Good one Katara." Aang said. They were a cute couple.

Whatta cute ending. Okay so next time I'm gonna up date is on Sunday. Also I just watched the Avatar the Last Airbender movie directed by the wonderful EmKnight Shamalan Aka the CRUSHER OF MY DREAMS. It was horrible. Comment if you've seen it and you hated it