You and me

Aang was riding a giant koi fish when the familiar Unagi came. You had been here before. You knew the Unagi as Shio. The Kyoshi warriors let you name it since it bonded with you.

"Hang on aang. I got you!" You shouted across the lake. You sent a blast of air and landed on top of Shio. You and aang had been working on air bending lately and you were quite impressed with yourself. You grabbed aang to show Shio that aang was a friend. You rode Shio back to safety on land then he slithered back into the water.

"Oh my gosh, yn!" Suki shouted. You saw the way sokka looked at her. You knew SOME sort of chemistry was going to happen.

"Suki! I haven't seen you in forever!" You hugged her and got some of her makeup on you. You weren't a big time feminist or anything but did they really have to wear so much makeup?

"Lemme show you guys where your going to stay." Suki said with a smile

Time skip brought to you by Zukos honor__________________________________________

Aang was running away from fan girls and katara was getting jealous and sokka was learning some stuff from Suki. Things couldn't be better. But in all the nostalgia of you being in Kyoshi island again, you were exhausted. You took a little nap but soon woke up to the smell of smoke.

You rushed out of the house to see Zuko on a rampage.

"Zuko stop!" You shouted

"No! Yn you made me a promise. Promises are supposed to be kept god damn it. Do you know how much that hurt?" He shouted with the slightest bit of pain in his voice.

"Zuko im sorry. But what you are doing is wrong. Screw Ozai, screw honor, and screw hunting the avatar. Im sorry. I know it hurts but its true." Zuko grabbed your wrist.

"This is how much it hurt." Zuko said coldly. Your wrist started to burn up until you realized what Zuko was doing and you pulled away.

"Zuko if I go with you will you stop?" You pleaded. Quick as a flash, Zuko picked you up and carried you to the ship.

                      *flashback*
Zuko was out drilling his routines AGAIN. While you were having some tea and playing pai sho with iroh.

"Uncle, you need to teach me more advanced moves if im ever going to regain my honor." Zuko said angrily

"For the last time Zuko, you do not need that stupid honor." You said annoyed. You had been telling him to get his act together for two years now.

"Yes I do. You dont know what its like to be a disgrace to your family!" He shouted. 

"No maybe I dont know what its like to be a disgrace, but I did have to leave my family because they were scared of there own CHILD. They were terrified that there own FAMILY would burn them. So you need to shut up about your FAMILY not loving you." You retorted.

"Shut up yn! Your just a useless little mutt who cant do anything but complain!" He shouted. You gasped. You were close to crying. When Zuko realized what he had said he immediately regretted it.

"O-oh my gosh yn I am s-so sorry. I didn't me-"

"What ever Zuko. Im just a useless little mutt right?" You ran away on the verge of tears. You flopped on your bed and started sobbing. You heard someone at your door and they came in.

"Yn I am so sorry I didn't mean any of that stuff. I just hate being the banished prince. Im so sorry. You and me till the end. Promise?" Zuko asked. You picked up your head from your fortress of pillows and held up your pinky.

"You and me." You said. He wrapped his pinky around yours.

"You and me." He said

                *End of flashback*
As you were resting on the ship you looked at your new burn marks on your wrist. You remembered that promise. You started to come out your door when everyone was asleep. You went to jump over bored and sure enough in the water there was the gaang all waiting with surprised faces.

"Well what are we waiting for?" You looked at them. They looked at each other and shrugged. You climbed on bored and with that you flew away. You saw Zuko still on the ship looking at you. He just sighed and went back to bed. You  silently cried to yourself and fell asleep.

                    *Zukos POV*
When I saw yn leave I just let it go. I knew she remembered the promise. I just wish she would stay true to it. I cant force her to love me. I wish she would understand how important my honor is to me. Me and yn would be reunited again. Just not tonight.

Hey so this chapter was kinda long cuz I felt bad for updating kinda late because of jet lag and all. I'll update next Wednesday or sooner. Depends on how bored I am. Not that I dont love writing for u guys. Also I need suggestions on what the next book should be called. That's all for now loves byeeee