Scars

Last flashback I promise also I found this pic and loved it

"YN, get my fighting clothes ready." Zuko ordered.

"Why" you asked.

"Because I went into the war meeting and I said something that actually helped so my dad is putting me in an agni kai with the head general." Zuko answered.

"I told you not to go into that war meeting Zuko. You're going to rule this nation one day but not until your father dies. You still have a lot of time." You were so mad at Zuko. He could be so stubborn sometimes.

"Whatever YN, there's no getting out of this now. Just give me the fucking clothes." Zuko yelled.

"Fine I'll give you the goddamn clothes!" Then your tone softened "J-just be careful, o-ok?." You asked

Zuko rubbed your head

"Yes, of course I will be careful. Now I have an agni kai to fight.

Time skip brought to you by Kataras hair loops

You watched with fear as you saw shock and fear on Zukos face. Ozai was telling him he had to fight him. Zuko was refusing to fight his own father. God why did Ozai have to be so terrible. Then he did something so horrifying, he burned Zukos face. You jumped in the arena to protect the other side of Zukos face but you could still hear him scream. Your shoulder was burning but you didn't care. That's when you two got banished.

This was kinda short, but HEY! You got an update early so happy birthday. Next time im going to update is still on Saturday and I promise that the next chapter will be present day
"But Beverly, that's what you said last chapter."
Yes I know random reader but this time im serious no more flashbacks. And again please start commenting. I wish to know what you think of this so far