History

You left from the Southern air temple. It was horrible. You almost felt sorry that aang had to teach you air bending. You didn't see how you could bend air and stars. You've never been able to bend air and bending stars? That seemed insane. 

You rested for a while but when you woke up, you saw a ship that looked familiar. You were flying pretty close to the ship when you saw an all too familiar face. The grinning face of Admiral Zhao.

Flashback Zuko Pov________________________

I knew the ship that was coming toward us. I also knew why he was coming to my ship. He was after YN.

"Get off my ship Zhao, yn thinks your creepy." I said in attempt to get him off my ship.

"Oh but YN loves me. YN honey, you dont think im creepy do you?" Zhao said with a sly grin on his face.

"I do think your creepy. I am 16 years old. You are 32. You are literally twice my age. Get the hell away from me." She shouted.

"YN your only a slave. You shouldn't be talking to me like that. I might have to punish you. I have the perfect one in mind." Zhao got on my nerves so much. No one his age should be talking to her like that.

"I have a proposal for you." Zhao continued. " Me and Zuko will fight in an agni kai, whoever wins gets YN. Deal?" God he mad me so mad. I accepted the offer even though uncle warned me not to. YN was mine. Even though she probably didn't love me, YN was mine and Zhao will never lay a finger on her and he needed to know that.

Your pov still in flashback_________________

You watched Zhao fight Zuko. It was horrible. Before the fight Zhao took off his shirt to prepare for the fight and rubbed on you as much as possible. You slapped him multiple times but he still wouldn't stop. At one point he told you to smack him lower then he rubbed his ass on you. God he made you want to puke. He was disgusting.

As Zuko and Zhao fought you were terrified that Zuko would lose. Then he stopped Zhao from shooting a ball of fire bye grabbing his wrist.

"LEAVE MY SHIP. YN IS MINE. YOU CANT TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME. LEAVE!!!!" Zuko shouted. You started to cry. This was overwhelming.

Iroh escorted Zhao back to his ship. But not before Zhao smacked your ass.

"Later YN darling. I will see you later." Zhao winked.

He got back on his ship and left. You ran and collapsed into Zuko's arms. You started sobbing.

"Zuko?" You asked.

"Yes?" He said.

"Thank you." You cried

"No problem. Anything to get that creep away from you" Zuko said as he stroked your hair.

"I love you." You said, still sobbing. Inhaling his scent. He smelled like burning incense.

"I love you too." Said Zuko.

End of flashback____________________________

You thought about that day. You missed him so much. You didn't know how to tell him that you were the apprentice. You've heard stories about the apprentice. Many of them were from Iroh. You assumed Zuko knew what the apprentice was. You missed him and his burning incense scent so much.

Hey! So I'm going to Greece on Friday and if wattpad will let me I will write on the plane. If not then I will update not tomorrow but NEXT Wednesday. That's all for now bye loves