Chapter 1

"My name is Alexa and I'm 5 years old." I said aloud to my kindergarten class. Today is my first day at school and my teacher is very nice. Possibly the best day of my life being away from my daddy. My mommy died about a year ago, everyone thinks she just fell down the stairs but I know that's not true. I sat down at my table, my table is the green table and I have two others at my table. Jason and Sofie sit with me. My teacher Mrs. Grayson is a tall lady with blonde hair with green eyes. Jason smiles and asked me "do you wanna go play blocks?" I nodded and got up carefully walking to the block center. One of the boys at the red table threw a marker and hit me with it, he started laughing. I walked over to him and punched him in the throat. That wasn't a good idea, Mrs Grayson took me by the hand and we went to the hallway and she spanked me and said she would call my daddy. I looked up at her with tears running down my face "no you can't" I pleaded. Soon shortly my daddy came and picked me up the school suspended me for 3 whole days. That meant no seeing my friends or my teacher. at all. I had to spend three days at home with daddy, I wished I could be in my room all day away from him. When we got home he was so mad I ran straight to my room and hid from him. Right then I knew I had it coming.