Chapter 6

I woke up and got out of bed, my daddy is sitting next to me. "Morning princess." He hands me my clothes and helps me get dressed. I look in the mirror and see the bruises he gave me and the black eye. "Now if anyone asks you fell off the slide at the park okay?." I nod and grab my backpack with hello kitty on it. It's pink and sparkly. He drops me off and I run straight to the bathroom to hide but there's a teacher in there and she notices me. She looks me down worried she quickly goes out. I hear the bell and I run to my class. I quietly put up my things and sit down at my table and I hide my face. Soon I hear my teacher start talking. "Alexa please wake up." I look up and the whole room looks at me in shock. "Alexa please come see me ." I slowly walk to her desk. "Sweety what happened?" I looked up at her "I fell off the slide". I hoped she would buy it but she didn't look as if she believed me. I sat back down and soon the counselor came and got me, she had a cop with her. " okay Alexa do you know why were here?" I shook my head. "Were here because we're worried about you, has anyone hurt you in any way?" "Please be honest with us we will protect you." I nodded my head. "Okay tell us what happened." I told them the things my daddy did to me all the nasty things he made me do and how he hurt me and gave me bruises. After that they took me to a hospital and the doctor looked at me and they took many test. I stayed there for what seemed hours.