Chapter 3

As I lay there wondering if I'll ever get out of these restraints I hear him at the door. He comes in with some kind of food. "Here eat this." As he starts to feed me the mushy food. It taste similar to apple sauce. He reaches around and unties me, letting me free. "Now are you going to be a good girl?" I nodded. He put his arms around me and was hugging me. He pulled off my clothes and layed out a new outfit. He layed out a black pair of pants and a pink shirt with a butterfly on it. "Here you go princess." As he dressed me. I sat there after he dressed me and I played with my stuffed bear I named beary. He protected me from the bad things in my dreams. It was my mommy's bear when she was little. I miss my mommy so much. Sometimes I think I see her late at night. I remember how she looked when she was with daddy, always bruised up and beaten. He hurt my mommy day after day. No one knew except me. Some days I feel it's all my fault that she died. "Daddy, what was mommy like?" He looked at me with fire in his eyes. "You know we never speak of that worthless bitch you call mommy." I curled up in a ball when he left and I started to cry. I missed my mommy and I wished she would come back.