chapter 5

I walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat. "Daddy may I have something to eat?" I asked shaking. He grabs me and sets me on the table. "Of course princess." He kissed my forehead and brought me a package of crackers and a sippycup of Apple juice. I ate my crackers quietly. "You go back to school tomorrow princess don't you know?" He picks me up and puts me in the bath. The water was so hot it burned my skin. I screamed and he hit me in my face. "Stop screaming you nasty little bitch!" He scrubbed my body and yanked me out of the tub. He wrapped me in a towel and lays me on the bed. I was still crying. "Stop crying you little baby." He spread my legs and forced himself inside me choking me and slapping my face. "Your such a bad girl!" I screamed and screamed it hurt so bad. He started to choke me with both hands forcing himself inside me harder each time. He stopped and tied my arms and legs down to the bed and he forced himself on me again. "Stop screaming !" He yelled pulling me close as he shot his stuff inside. I couldn't stop crying it hurt so bad. He punched me over and over. He gave me a black eye and so many bruises. He untied me and left me laying there as he locked my door. I lay there trying to sleep for school in the morning. In my mind this was all my fault, if only I didn't make him mad.