Chapter 2

I watched him through a crack in my closet door, he was searching for me. " Alexa get your bratty little ass out here you stupid slut." I curl up behind my dolly house hoping he won't find me. Suddenly I hear the closet door open and I feel his strong hands around my right arm. "There you are you naughty little girl." He layed me across my bed and pulled my pants down along with my undies and he pulled off his belt and started beating me with it. It hurt for awhile he gave me about 14 or 15 spankings. Then he told me over and was kissing on my neck. "You wanna act so tough and big I'll treat you like a big girl." As he started the touch me between my legs. He shoved a finger inside and it hurt. He pulled out his pocket knife and held it to my neck, "if you scream I'll cut your throat you no good brat." I tried so hard to be quiet but he was hurting me, when he was done I was bleeding down there, my sheets were soaked with blood and his white stuff that came out of him all over my bed. Before he left he took me into the bathroom and scrubbed me clean, put me in my pajamas and then handcuffed me to my bed. He looked at me " a good little princess doesn't get punished, so be good or you will get more my little bitch." Then he left my room and locked my door. I was laying there crying softly. I'd never felt so ruined and unwanted in my life.