chapter 4

I walked into the living hoping he would be gone so I could be alone. I heard a noise and hid behind the couch. As soon as I peaked out he picked me up. "Lil girl what do you think your doing?' I looked up and felt tears start to role down my cheeks. " nothing daddy just playing by myself." He looked as if he didn't believe a thing I said. He put me on the couch and tired the TV on. He didn't put it on cartoons he put it on an adult movie with women layex across a bed and sticking there fingers inside them. He looked at me. "Take your clothes off now princess." I shook my head no. " do it now or I'm gonna hurt you!" I slowly took my clothes off for him. He watched as he unzipped his pants and started playing with himself. He motioned for me to come closer. I did as I was told and he started touching me and tuning between my legs. "Your such a bad girl.' He said wrapping his hand around my neck choking me. He then tied my hands behind my back and forced himself onto me. He put his thing inside me and I screamed at the top of my lungs. Oh it hurt so bad. He kept forcing it inside. I felt so helpless. He stated to hit me for screaming, and he slammed my face into the floor. " your a bitch just like your mother you dirty little whore!" He screamed forcing himself deeper. After he finished he untied my hands. I tried to run buy he grabbed me and started to beat me. " Bad Girl! Bad Girl!" He screamed. I begged him to stop over and over. "Please daddy stop please." I felt so hated and weak. I lay there taking the beatings until he got tired and layed down after riding me to the leg of the couch.