Chapter 5

Picture on the side is of Haven ===>

The song on the side is Darkening Sky by Peter Bradley Adams. It's the song that Dean quotes from and  fits how he feels and what's to come in the book! :3              

x-Gee-x

------------------------------------------------------------

Sky's POV

                     Chapter 5

'Okay, what's your favouite...colour.' Dean asked after some thought.

We were playing a form of 20 questions, except we didn't really keep track of how many questions were asked so we were really just asking eachother random questions. Yes, i know how cheesy that is, but hey! It's a good way to get to know people.

 'Yellow' I answered immediately, i always loved yellow as it was so bright and cheerful. 'What's yours?' i asked.

'Blue' he said, i noticed how he looked at my eyes before he answered. 'Hmm..okay favourite film?' he asked.

'Uh' I thought for a moment 'Stand By Me, closely followed by The Blues Brothers' I said. I hadn't watched that many films and those two had always stuck with me after i'd watched them. 'You?'

'Easy,' he said 'Field of Dreams, followed by The Lost Boys and The Goonies.'

We were still sat on the ground and it was really cold, i shuffled slightly...my rear was starting to go numb from the chill.

He noticed this and chuckled 'Your arse is going numb isn't it?'

I nodded and smiled a lopsided smile. I glanced around and realized how dark it had gotten, i hadn't noticed while i'd been sat here with him. Everything but him became less imporatant when he was near. I sighed, i didn't want to leave but we still had school tommorow and judging by the darkness of the sky it was pretty late.

'I should probably go inside now, it's getting really dark' i gumbled sadly.

'Oh come with me forever my love, under the darkening sky.' He said with a smile on his face. By the way he said it, it sounded like her was quoting something.

'What's that from?' I asked.

'A song that remides me of you' He smiled. 'Before you go can i ask you something else?' He wasn't smiling now and sounded serious.

'Yes' I said hesitantly.

'Why were you crying?'

I thought of a way to answers that wouldn't be a lie but wouldn't reveal alot either.

'I've been to dark places.' I stated. 'I got out of them. But the memories are still here.' I tapped my temple.

And with that i strode of toward my flat, leaving him staring after me.