Chapter 7

Picture on the side is another picture of Sky ===>

BTW i'd like to say thanks to eveyone who's added my story to their reading list/voted & stuff as i sometimes forget who i have/haven't thanked yet. So here it is;

THANK YOU.

:D

x-Gee-x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky's POV

                    Chapter 7

I didn't see Dean for the rest of the day. Actually, i think he want home or something as his guy friend, Rink, wasn't there at break or lunch either.

I wasn't sure how to feel about him not being there i mean, i was sort of glad he wan't because to be honest i wan't sure what i should say to him about the whole mate stuff, what did he want me to say, 'Hey i'm on board with the whole mating thing, now let's go make tons of wolf babies!'?.

On the other hand though it would have been nice to just...see him. I frowned at myself, wondering when i'd started to need see him so much. I wasn't used to this, i was Sky Oakley, i'd never needed anyone and no body had ever needed me. That's the way it had always been, i guess somewhere along the line i'd just gotten used to it.

My thoughts continued on along that trail as i walked home throught the light rain that had started at around lunch. Unfortunately the bus i took in the morinings didn't travel along the route from the school to my house in he afternoons. At least i didn't have to walk in the mornings though.

As i walked though, a sense of unease began to coil in my stomach. I became aware that someone was watching me.

I knew it wasn't Dean it felt..different when he stared at me, i got the warm, nice feelings. I wasn't getting them now.

What if it's him. What if he found me? What if-

No, Sky. No, he's dead.You know he's dead. You saw it in the paper. You know he is.

I told myself sternly. I felf myself relax minutely but couln't shake the feeling i was still being watched. I was nearly at my flat now so i picked up my pace, eager to get there as fast as possible.

I stepped into the car park and glaned at the woods that nearly surrounded them and my flat building. I glared into the trees daring someone to step out from behind one of them and proclaim themselves as my creepy watcher. No one did. I stopped metres from the building door and glaned into the trees in a random driection and said firmly,

'Don't ever follow me again.' With that i strode of into the building and up to my flat.

There probably hadn't even been anyone watching me and i had just imagined it to creep myself out. I had also made myself look crazy to any of the people in the other flats that saw me talking to trees.

Joy of joys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i know it's short. I'm gonna try and post another chapter tommorow in Dean's POV.

:3

x-Gee-x