Chapter 6

Picture on the side is of Savannah ==>

:3

x-Gee-x

---------------------------------------------------------

Sky's POV

                  Chapter 6

I jumped down of the bus with a small wave to the bus drive and began the short walk to school.It was colder than yesterday i noticed and i was kicking myself for not putting on a thicker coat. I just had on a a grey tank top, skinny jeans, my black ankle boots and a black hoodie. I wished i'd grabbed my faux leather jacket.

I frowned up at the sky before rounding the corner and seeing the school. I slipped through the gates like yesterday and scanned around the car park for Heartly and Haven. They drove to school and said they would meet me here but the road were slick with ice so they'd probably be taking it slow. I carefully made my way toward the school and leaned against the railing by the first building. Soon boredom started to creep in and in a failed attemp to keep myself entertained i tried to make the swirling ice of my breath come out in rings. I couldn't do it.

I was about to trudge into school to seek some warmth when i felt a hand brush against my arm, judging by the tingly feeling that came from the touch i knew who it was. Sure enough when i looked up, Dean was leaning against the rail next to me. I noticed again how tall he was.

'You freakishly tall you know that?' I mused.

The corner of his mouth twitched and he looked like he was trying to hold something back. Sure enough a few second later gloriously loud laughter burst from his mouth. I noticed how people milling around the car park turned to look at him in shock. He was bent over now with his hand on his knees and i couldn't help but smile at how i'd made the oh-so-mighty Alpha laugh his arse off.

Eventually he composed himself and turned to stare at me with his mouth hitched up in a smile.

'You know i don't think anyone's ever said that to me before' He said.

'I'm glad i could be the first' i chuckled. It was then i noticed that i'd  sneaked closer to him. He seemed to notice this too and raised his eyebrows at me.

'You're also freakishly warm' I grumbled.

He shook his head at me, still smiling and quick as a flash he me flattened into his chest with his big arms wrapped around my waist and the back of my head.

'What the hell are you doing!' i yelled into his chest but it came out muffled.

'Well i'm warming up my little Sky-Baby ofcourse!' I felt the rumbling in his chest as he said this.

I wriggled my arms but they were pinned against my side so were useless. I sighed.

'Well that's all very well and good, but it is getting rather hard to breathe.' Too be honest though i think i could have suffocated and i wouldn't mind, he was so stupidly warm and...safe.

His grip loosened but didn't release me. So i tried kicking his shin.

'Ow' he grumbled but it probably didn't hurt at all.

Stupid Alpha strength.

'You're such a tool' i whined.

A chuckled reveberated in his chest and he finally let me go. I felt kind of lost when he let me go but  i ignored it.

He still had that annoyingly gorgeous smile on his face as he slung an arm over my shoulder and steered me into the school.

I pondered if i should shrug his arm of but decided against it. It felt nice and he would probably pout if i did.

A few people stared, well gaped, as we walked down the hall but they didn't dare look for too long. Out of the corner of my eye i could see Dean glaring at any of the boys who were staring at me and a rolled my eyes at him.  Silly boy.

Dean stopped walking and i looked up at him confused. He nodded his head to the side and i noticed we were stood outside my form room. I glanced up at a clock on the wall and saw it was nearing the time that form started.

'How did you know where my form room was?' I asked.

'I have my ways.'

''Oh that's not creepy at all.' I said with a hint of sarcasm.

He smiled down at me before he started waling backwards down the hall, waving at me and calling;

'I'll see ya' later Sky-Baby!'.

I small smile spread across my lips before i pushed open the door and went into my form room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter so...blah.

I have a french assessment thing tommorow though i haven't revised at all. o.o

Whoops!

x-Gee-x