103>when the sweet meets the royals = love

Taeyeon lazily gulps down her fresh squeeze orange juice, she lick her lips in a satisfaction that her girlfriend made, "uhhhh~jjanggggggggggggggg~~~"
"hey" Yuri lazily sat next to Taeyeon, who just woke up, "gimme that"
Taeyeon quickly hold the glass of orange juice far away from Yuri's reach.
"hey!" Yuri stares at Taeyeon, but only receives a naughty tongue sticking out at her.
"Fany made this" Taeyeon snickers.
Just then, Tiffany walks out from the kitchen and sips her orange juice also, "hey, Yuri" Tiffany greets in a cheerful tone, smiling as she sits on the arm rest next to Yuri.
"fany ahhh~" Yuri whines in a cute pleading way, "tae don't wana share"
"here" Tiffany place her glass at Yuri's lips, receiving an annoyed look from Taeyeon's face.
Yuri did a fist pump in the air while gulping down some of the orange juice from the same glass with Tiffany, Taeyeon rolls her eyes, while Tiffany shakes her head with a cute smile.
"is jessi in her room? I got a few tops that I want to borrow from her for my Thailand trip"
Yuri nods her head, Tiffany gets up and walks towards Jessica's room.

"dang!" Yuri suddenly says.
"wae?" Taeyeon ask.
"your girlfriend's butt sure is a banging" Yuri drools with her eyes.
Taeyeon punches Yuri at the shoulder, really hard, making Yuri squints in pain, holding her arm where Taeyeon punches at.
"That's my girl you're talking about!"
"oh come on, even before she's your girl, all members said the same"
"like you said, before.. but now, she's no longer single and she happens to be mine"
"oh hey~ I forget to ask, what kind of things you guys did on your birthday last month?"
"nothing. she had her period and why are you asking?"
"oh, that's bad-"
"no it isnt bad" Taeyeon rolls her eyes as she then folded her arms at the back of her head, resting it lazily, "at least I get to securely keep her for the rest of her life"
Taeyeon was all smiling when she remembers what she and Tiffany had promised each other that night by the pool.
"euh?" Yuri who totally puzzled by what Taeyeon said.
"I asked for her hand, I asked for her future to be mine" Taeyeon smiles proudly.
"awww! She said yes?"
Taeyeon nod her head, "without hesitation"
"so your honeymoon is in Bangkok?"
Taeyeon laughs out loudly, shaking her head, "nah~ I take that as an engaged, we're still snsd, and there is still a long way to go"
"you think your parents can accept it?" Yuri ask.
"my parents love this girl and I think they will have to accept the fact that I love this girl more than I love myself and that I really want nothing than her"
Yuri claps her hands in amaze, "you've got my respect for that"
"what about you and sica?"
"we are not severely in love like you and fany, so, just going with the flow"

"taetae ah~"

The two person looks at the hallway, Tiffany stood there in a pink pajama.
"yes, girl?" Taeyeon answer back sweetly.
"nice?" Tiffany spin one round.
Taeyeon nods her head happily, smiling at her cute girlfriend, she then shows a thumb up.
Tiffany then disappears back into Jessica's room.

"hey, I heard Taecyeon will be there too"
"yeah I know" Taeyeon answers calmly.
"so?"
"so??"
"he has a thing for Tiffany isnt it??"
"ah, that fella, he has a thing towards Yoong also"
"but still-"
"but still...she's mine" Taeyeon gets up from the couch.
"yeah......I know....but-"
"gah, no worries,yuri"
"wae are you being so cool now?"
"cos, he's after sica recently" Taeyeon teases back, making Yuri speechless by the attack.

Taeyeon drags her legs lazily across the room, walking to Jessica's room.
She peaks into the room and see her girlfriend looking at herself in the mirror, modeling herself with clothes, Taeyeon sneaks in, wrapping her arms around Tiffany's waist.
"we'll be there for a night only, baby girl~"
Tiffany giggles, "I know...but I wanna look good, for you and our fans"
"ok ok" Taeyeon nods her head, "but you don't have to worry about the night pajama"
"wae?"
"cos you wont be wearing any that night" Taeyeon perverted, grins.
"yahhhh~" Tiffany turns around, covering Taeyeon's mouth, "jessi is here"
Taeyeon rolls her eyes, "do you think she'll even hear us, she wont even realize if a bomb happens in this room"

"bomb you"

Taeyeon's eyes widen, she turn around only to find Jessica is sitting up on her bed already.
Looking at her with the cold expression.
Tiffany laughs playfully, "she's awake when the time I asked to borrow her clothes~"
"taeyeon"
Jessica gets up and off the bed as she walks to Taeyeon, separating her and Tiffany apart,
"so~"
Jessica gently pushes Taeyeon onto the bed, as she sort of straddles on Taeyeon.
Taeyeon worriedly looks at Tiffany, but Tiffany didn't react anything.
"tell me.... How does the dream look like again?" Jessica ask, trying not to laugh but ended up giggling, making Tiffany giggles along.

"yahhh"

Without any warning, Jessica felt herself being lifted up and away from Taeyeon.
When she turns around, she sees her girlfriend holding onto her.
"oh seobang"
"what in the world are you doing, flirting with that dork"
"yahhh" Taeyeon felt insulted.
"anniyah, seobang, I was just teasing her, since she had a vivid dream about me and her" Jessica cuddles herself close into Yuri's broad chest.
"v-vivid dream?" Yuri looks at Taeyeon, Taeyeon looks at Tiffany, wondering why her girlfriend would tell Jessica about it.. "just what kind of a vivid dream you had, taeng, with my girl?"
"erm...." Taeyeon's face reddens.
"erm??? OHMYGOD!! KIMTAEYEON!! YAHHH!!!"
Jessica held tighter onto Yuri who almost launches at Taeyeon at that moment.
"AH SHUDDUP KWON" Taeyeon stands up now, pulling Tiffany to her side into her arms, "YOU SAID TIFFANY HAD A NICE BANGING ASS NOT LONG AGO!!!"
Tiffany eyes widen in embarrassment while Jessica pushes Yuri away.
"YAH! SEOBANG!! YOU PERVERT IDIOT!!"
"ayyy! Anniyah~ I was just kidding about it~~" Yuri throws a death glare at Taeyeon who is now smirking in success.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, pouting, but Taeyeon tap Tiffany's butt a few times,
She leans herself closer to Tiffany as she whispers, "don't worry, I'll be the only one banging those ass right?"
Tiffany slaps across Taeyeon's chest, she then pushes Taeyeon away, and pulls Jessica by the wrist, "let's go Jessi~ let's go shopping" the two ladies about to leave.
"I love you better, tiff" Jessica link arms with her best friend, she turns around, looking at the two stunned pervert, "you two go bang each other"
With that, Tiffany and Jessica left, the two pervert buddies had their jaw open wide, surprise at their girlfriend's reaction, they then slowly look at each other.

"guess what im thinking in my mind now" Yuri looks at Taeyeon by her side.
"hmmmm?"
"we're both super lucky to have this two most wonderful girls in the world" Yuri smiles.
Taeyeon uses her elbow to nudge Yuri's shoulder, "agree" she smile.

=

The two sits quietly at the airport, waiting for their luggage to be check in.
Tiffany looks at her passport.
"you bored?" Taeyeon who is sitting by her side, Tiffany shakes her head.
Its only the two of them, as their manager oppas are securing the area around.
"Taeyeon, lets find one holiday and you follow me back to LA" Tiffany suggest.
"waeyo?"
"I want to properly introduce you to my family, this time~"
Taeyeon hesitated, "but...fans might realize something is definitely going on if its just the two of us going to LA"
"remember I once went back to LA and none realizes, not even the pappz"
"it's still a risk"
Tiffany crosses her arms, her expression slowly becomes bitter.
"yahhh~ wae... please don't be angry here, you know I cant cheer you in the public here...."
"then don't"
"yah~ wae!"
"what wae! Fine fine fine. Just don't go then"
"you know I want to meet your family too~"
"I don't"
"yes, I do, Tiffany~ please..."
"I don't wanna argue" Tiffany ended the topic shortly.
Taeyeon becomes quiet immediately, knowing there is no point of continuing, just in case their managers or fans might see the situation.

They both check into their flight at last, only the two of them are in the vip's area.
Tiffany had her eyes pad on once they are on the flight.
But she felt a gentle pair of soft smooth lips touches hers, she pull her eyes pad up, and of course, its no one but Taeyeon.
Taeyeon settles herself next to Tiffany, "I didn't continue just now in the airport terminal was because, someone might caught us"
"then what you are doing now, are taking chances of getting caught anytime soon either"
"I love you"

Somehow, the anger in Tiffany's heart seems to simmer down a little by those honest speech from her lover.
"you know I love you so very much" Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand in hers, "we'll go visit your family soon, I promise, but we need to find the right timing first"
"like when? When we're 30's?"
"no...but when things are in the right timing" Taeyeon smiles, trying to assure her girlfriend's doubt.
"timing??"
"have you think what would sowons think if they saw us two, travelling together to LA, just us?"
"you mean like now?"
"ayyy~ is different, Tiff, right now we're on the schedule"
"Tae, I love our fans, and i believe they love us too. Us, Taeny.. or else, there wont be a fanclub for our couple club, Locksmith.. how many fancams has proven indirectly to the fans, that we are real..."
"but Tiff, they might think we are close because we are the closes sisters"
"sisters? Really... taeng, many knows, oh trust me, they does... sisters don't look at each other lovingly and SHY AWAY like lovers... we did that so many times on screen Tae!"
"Tiff...nothing is going to ever break us...this I can promise you..."

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon who stares back at her, with determination flaring in her eyes.
"nothing" Tiffany repeated the same word.
"yes, nothing" Taeyeon kisses Tiffany by the lips, "you know I love you"
"and you know I love you too" Tiffany smile as she this time, leans in for another kiss.