104>Taeny in Thailand 2012

Taeyeon had no choice but to plastered a fake smile on her face, since she's on stage, but there she is, sharing the same stage with her girlfriend who is standing in between Taecyeon and Nickhun, Taeyeon tries her best not to look at the direction where the three we're talking and laughing together as if they have shared something secretive between them, while the other artist were performing on stage, but due to Tiffany is in that pretty red flowery dress, Taeyeon cant help but to sneak a peek of her lover, but everytime she does, there's Tiffany giggling along with the male idols.
"tae" Tiffany pulls Taeyeon, intertwining their fingers together, "come, let's go to the front"
Taeyeon just had a small smile on her face, Tiffany gives her beautiful eye smile to her lover, tightening the grip they are sharing.
Taeyeon mentally thank God as the concert ended, so does their hosting, they get into their car,
Having to drive back to their hotel for another night before leaving back to Korea.
"tonight was fun" Tiffany smile, still excited even after the concert.
Taeyeon nods her head but expressionless.
"taetae"
"ne?" Taeyeon look at her lover.
"what's wrong?" Tiffany ask.
"nothing" Taeyeon widen her eyes in denial.
"okayyy" Tiffany look away from Taeyeon and face outside the window, a dirty smirk just played across her face just at the thoughts of them checking back into their room later.

@

"okay, we'll leave the next morning after breakfast, alright" one of their manager says to the two of them, outside their room.
Tiffany nods her head, smiling, while Taeyeon just give a small note, but showing that she has no interest to whatever he had just said.
Even their manager notice so, "alright, I bet you're tired" he pats Taeyeon's head on the top, "go get some rest"
"dae oppa, good night" Tiffany makes a little small bow and she literally pulls Taeyeon by the arms into the room, closing the door behind.

"you want to hit the shower first or what?" Taeyeon ask as she walks into their room, pulling her jacket off, throwing it at the chair nearby.
"I say-" Tiffany hugs Taeyeon from behind with a playful grins on her face, although Taeyeon cant see it,
"....we should hit the shower together~" Tiffany purrs right into Taeyeon's ear.
But still not able to forget the scene where Tiffany seems to be having a great time with the 2PM guys not long ago on stage, Taeyeon shakes her head, "im tired, why not you go bath first?"
Tiffany bite her bottom lips, surprise and a little admiring that her perverted lover manage to hang on, "mmmmmmhh~"
She walks to the bed, "okay okay~ I'll go bath, but...my body is so sore right now~"
Taeyeon looks at Tiffany, wondering what her girlfriend is up to on the next move.
"give me a body massage and I will go to bath immediately"
"m-massage? But im tired..."

(she is so seducing me right now....dont give it in...she's guilty for flirting with the guys back then, now she's repaying me....stay strong taeyeon! Hold on to your hormones!)(tae)

"oh well, maybe I'll just go to the massage parlor here, that the hotel provides then"
Tiffany shrugs her shoulders, as she now turns around, heading to the door.
"wait what??" Taeyeon who cant stand just by the thoughts of her girlfriend's body were about to be grope by unknown people.
Tiffany has a victory smirk on her face, but she wipes it off as she turns around, with the innocent look on her face, "oh~ when we came, I saw, the direction to the massage parlor at the lobby"
"you cant" Taeyeon crosses her arms.
"why cant i?" Tiffany crosses her arms too.
"you're girls generation, pabo"
"and?"
"people here, we don't know them, is like the masseur we known in korea"
"and your point of the whole situation is?"
"they might take advantage of it...."

(there is no way I am letting this down)(tiff)

"but...im tired taetae....my body is in sore.....i need it" Tiffany let her hand reach on the button of her shirt around her neck, unbuttoning it, letting it fall off to the front, completely revealing the nude bra she had on.
Tiffany hides her victory smile behind her poker innocent face when she sees how Taeyeon eyes weren't taken off one second off her boobs, "you'll help?"
Taeyeon eyes still not looking away off from her precious her puppies, only nods her head.

(snap out of it!!! You're falling into the trap!! No more!! Don't let her win, Tae!)(tae)

Tiffany lets her dress fall onto the ground, stepping out from it, "please tae? I know you're tired and selfish me is here in sore all over the body~~"

(oh! You're so giving in~~~)(tiff)

(let her be, it's a trap taeyeon!)(tae)
Taeyeon nods her head very slowly.
Tiffany claps her hands in excitement, as she walks to the long comfortable looking couch.

(damn you! betrayer!!)(tae)

Tiffany lay on her front, she looks a little bit at the back, where her lover is looking at her with mouth agape, "tae~ pali ahh" she then rest her chin back on her folded arms.
Taeyeon makes her way to the couch very slowly, but she cant help but to admire those black mini lacey underwear her girlfriend had on, which barely cover her butt properly, butt cheeks were in sight and Taeyeon self applause for herself in the mind, for not grabbing those sexy butt right away.
Taeyeon clear her throat a few times, as she then sit close to Tiffany by the side.
"uhhh~ tae~~ pali ahhh~" Tiffany groans as Taeyeon is delaying too long, she felt.
Taeyeon let her hands rub at the shoulder area, slowly but using some strength of course.
"uhhhn~~~ this is sooooo gooooood~~~" Tiffany purrs in delight.
It was just a normal massage, Taeyeon manage to control her hormones raging inside, very well.

"tae" Tiffany suddenly speaks, while enjoying the massage, "are you jealous for what happened on stage?" she ask bluntly.
"a-anniyah~"
"anniyah my foot, I felt it, how can you be jealous at a guy who is my friend, and a guy whom I treat nothing more than an oppa....? Mmmmmh~~"
Tiffany groans as she felt the pleasure from the massage.
"but I was left aside when you are happily talking with them, we're suppose to stick together" Taeyeon admits bluntly.
"someone actually mentioned that she doesn't wants the fans to know about us, afraid that they might not be able to accept us" says Tiffany.
"so, that's why....the reason you purposely ignore me.....?"
Taeyeon lets her hands falls at the side, completely stop massaging.
Tiffany lift her head up, turning around, to look at Taeyeon, she sees a sad expression plays on Taeyeon's face now, just when she gets up into a sitting position, the right side of her nude bra almost falls off, Tiffany quickly press one of her hand against the nude bra, holding it up on place.
While the other of her hand, reach out and touches Taeyeon by the cheek, letting her thumb, stroking the smooth skin, Tiffany slowly smile, "baby, I did not ignore you....i won't....im sorry for being childish at that moment, causing you to be jealous"
Taeyeon sighs and gives a small smile, "gwenchana"
"im horny now" Tiffany says bluntly, but her eyes flares with sex desires.
Taeyeon smiles becomes a perverted grins, she laughs till her tongue was in sight, sticking out a little, she then reach out and holds on Tiffany's hand that were holding the nude bra up, "don't need to hold that up, I guess" she then pull Tiffany's hand away and let the nude bra fall onto Tiffany's folded legs, Taeyeon then grab the mound in her hand, giving it a few squeezes, she then let the nipple roll in between her thumb and her index finger, Tiffany had both her hands, hold her body up, by placing it behind her, pressing it against the couch, small faint moans are starting, when Tiffany felt hot breath on her nipple, Taeyeon stuck her tongue out a little, she then dap her tongue a few times on the nipple, making Tiffany urging for more.

"taenggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg~~~~"
She complains on about Taeyeon's teasing.
Taeyeon then pull of the other nude bra, throwing it across the room, she then capture the breast into her mouth, her tongue skillfully licking clockwise on the nipple.
"ahhh~!!" Tiffany opens her mouth a little more wider now, she then let one of her hand press against the back of Taeyeon's head, "hnnnng~~~~~" Tiffany bite her bottom lips as she felt Taeyeon not using her teeth to scrape the nipple in between her teeth.
Tiffany can feel her underwear is starting to moist up in the centre.
Taeyeon then let her lips captures those sexy lips of Tiffany's now, letting Tiffany run her fingers through her hair, sometimes, grabbing it tightly, Tiffany can already feel her nipples harden even when they just make out, Taeyeon grins, as she felt Tiffany's nipples poking at her chest when they press close together.
Tiffany breaks the kiss, both panting in unison, their breathing become so heavy and hard, hot breath being breathe against each other face, a smile slowly creeps upon their face together at the same time, "I'll......make......this....up.....for your......birthday....." Tiffany tries to control her breathing ability, she felt like she has an asthma now, but Taeyeon nods her head.
"it's.....been......so....long.....since you came....taeng....ahnnnnn~!!!!!!"
Tiffany gasps in pain and slaps across Taeyeon's shoulder when Taeyeon suddenly bite the corner of her breast, "it hurts taeng!"
Taeyeon snickers, "mianhae" she then gives one long seductive lick at where she bit.
"it's been long, since they last met" Tiffany had her eyes smile on.
"they? Who?"
Tiffany reaches out to pull Taeyeon's dress off in a swift quick move, but her eyes lower down to look at Taeyeon's core and hers at last, "they"
"oooooh" Taeyeon has a dirty smirk now on her face too.
Now that Taeyeon is finally bare naked from head to toe, Tiffany straddles herself against Taeyeon's lap, "what's that dream of yours again??" Tiffany ask teasingly.
"I still cant believe you told her though"
"ah! She's my sister taeng! Besides, she's totally cool with it"
"but im not" Taeyeon complains in protest.
"I want this night to be something~" Tiffany groans in a seductive way, as she slips a few of her stranded hair behind her ear.

Taeyeon smiles dirtily, she then holds Tiffany up and walks to bed, carrying Tiffany in her arms, she then plops Tiffany onto the bed, "seduce me"
"what?" Tiffany giggles, not sure of what Taeyeon is planning in her head, but she's up for anything.
"you said you want tonight to be something isnt it? Let's make a role play situation" Taeyeon suggest.
"okay" Tiffany sits up, totally agreeing with this role play thingy, "what's our role??"
"hmmmm" Taeyeon let one of her index finger poke at the corner of her cheek, like she's thinking really hard, "I'll be your customer"
"customer?"
"you'll be a hooker"
"...the fuck- tae!? Hooker!!??" Tiffany crosses her arms, definitely insulted.
"is just a role play~~~" Taeyeon nods her head, trying to convince Tiffany into playing the role.
"I don't like the sound of being a hooker"
Taeyeon rolls her eyes at her girlfriend, "hmmmmmmm, what about a seducer?"
"and what is your role then?" Tiffany accepting her new role immediately.
"I'll be playing a tough person-"
"what the fuck is with that role" Tiffany rolls her eyes, "doesn't makes any sense...."
"oh yes it does, you need to seduce me as a seducer"
"is not hard, you'll give in"
".......why are you so sure!"
"I know you too well" Tiffany rolls her eyes again.
"try me"
"fine. You'll see"

Tiffany lay herself back onto the bed, she let her knees bend in a position, now her core, totally facing right in front of Taeyeon's eyes in sight, Taeyeon gulps, looking at the core which is a little bit glisten up by the pre cums she made just now, Taeyeon fake cough, pretending like she was not seduce by the tiffany seducer, crossing her arms now, as if she doesn't has any interest.
Tiffany smirks at her girlfriend obvious covering up something with the lame actions she's doing now.
"tae"
Tiffany calls out in a baby voice, when Taeyeon looks at her, Tiffany bring her index finger up to her mouth, licking her own finger, coating it with her saliva completely, Taeyeon swallow the saliva that was gathering in her mouth just by that sight, she finds it really very sexy enough.
"mmm"
Tiffany stops licking her finger as then let her own hand trail down in between her chest, down to her own abs, and finally, to her treasure, Taeyeon's eyes widen, she clamps her thighs closely together, but she felt a small trail of her cums already slide down her thigh, Tiffany then bite her lips sideways, looking even more seductive than ever when she use her fingers and expertly, spread her clits apart, allowing Taeyeon to look at her hole and the nub in a clear view, "you get your tongue here or......you'll use eyes to look instead and satisfy yourself that way so sadly....?"
Without any delay, Taeyeon rush to the bed, immediately sucking on the nub, as if her life depends on it, Tiffany has a satisfying smile on her face, but slowly, her mouth opens, gasping for air, feeling so hot bothered by Taeyeon's tongue playing with her nub and hole back and forth now, she found her breast, as she herself gives it a few squeeze whenever Taeyeon stuck her tongue into the hole a little.
"tae~~~~~nghh~~~b-bang me...." Tiffany manage to say.
Taeyeon then kisses Tiffany, while adjusting their core right in front of each other, then Taeyeon slowly press extra pressure on their cores, when she starts rubbing, going up and down, tongues were flicking in and out of each other mouth, Taeyeon gasping, but Tiffany leans her head up, sticking her tongue into Taeyeon's mouth, Taeyeon capture it, sucking on Tiffany's tongue.
While trying her best to steady her rubbing, "ahnnnn" Taeyeon flip her head up a little, enjoying the banging she makes with her core against Tiffany's.
Tiffany smile at the sight she's looking, the person on top of her, moaning, mouth opens agape, breathing hard from the enjoyment, its been long since Tiffany last saw this side of Taeyeon.
Tiffany touches Taeyeon's sweating face, "faster baby~~~~~" Tiffany moans loudly.
Finally, with the right adjustment, the position, makes their nubs rubs again each other, giving them a great ecstasy for their sex session.
"ahnnnnnnn~!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!" Taeyeon bangs even harder, rubs even harder.
Surprisingly, the pre cums makes squishy sounds, whenever they are rubbing the wet cores together.
"ah. Ah. Ah ah ah ah ah ah ahh ahhh ahhhhh ahhhh Tae.... Ah ahhhhh~"
Tiffany brings her head up a little, but slam it back onto the bed, hard, reaching her climax.
"w-ww-wait...ahnnnnn!" Tiffany bites her bottom lip, Taeyeon slows down the pace, but didn't stop.
"wae??"
"I got an idea....let's.....cum" Tiffany panting hard, "together"
Taeyeon lets Tiffany gets up, "kneel with me" Tiffany orders and Taeyeon obey obediently.
They kneel in front of each other, "fuck me" Tiffany says so.
Tiffany let her fingers brush pass Taeyeon's thighs.
But looking at Taeyeon who is confuse, Tiffany grab Taeyeon's hand and place it right underneath her core, Taeyeon's eyebrows goes up a little, totally getting the idea that Tiffany is suggesting, Taeyeon jumps up a little when she feels Tiffany uses her fingers to fuck into her core, she then did the same, plunging her two fingers into Tiffany's core.
Both starting at the slow pace at the same time, fingers going in and out at the same time,
Their body jerking up and down in unison as their pace becomes steadier and faster,
Tiffany had one of her hand, steady herself by holding onto Taeyeon's shoulder while Taeyeon had her free hand pressing and squeezing Tiffany's bouncing breast.
"mmmh~~~"
"ohhhhh~~~~"
"ahhhhhhhhnnnnn"
Tiffany feels her inner stomach seems to be tightening, showing signs that her climax is reaching.
"tae.....ahnnnnn~~~ I ahhhh, I ahhhh....i ahhh!! Coming ahhhh~~"
"me too!" Taeyeon groans, but she manage to hold onto her moans at times, but she definitely felt something is happening too.
With a few deep thrust against each other, they finally release it, letting their cums flowing and dripping onto the bed, all over their fingers and thighs.
Tiffany pulls her fingers out, steadying her breathing.
Taeyeon did a few slow thrust and a few circular motion of fingering in Tiffany's wet core, before finally pulling her fingers out, Tiffany's core tightens a little as Taeyeon slowly pulls out.
Taeyeon press their forehead together, she giggles, looking at her sweaty partner, "I love you"
She kisses Tiffany's forehead.
Tiffany sighs, panting, almost managing her breathing pace, "me.....me....too"
"I love you" Taeyeon breathes onto Tiffany's forehead, "a lot"
"tae" Tiffany retreat her head a little, so she's able to look at Taeyeon, "69?"

They then get into a position where Tiffany is bottom, as usual, but she has Taeyeon's core facing right in front of her face above her.
As Taeyeon lower her face down, reaching for Tiffany's core, her lower half is lowering down.
Now both sucking and cleaning each other cums core.
Never had they had this pleasure since a few weeks ago, tasting each other, allowing the liquid playing in their mouth. After done with cleaning their cores, Taeyeon lays on top of Tiffany, as they both now share their juices together while making out, mixing the taste up.
They ended their kiss with a small popping sound, Taeyeon's lips are pretty red now, even a small red line is seen around her lips, "I guess I suck too hard" Tiffany laughs.
Taeyeon shakes her head, seeing how cute her girlfriend is.
Tiffany hugs Taeyeon, pressing her sweaty naked body against Taeyeon's.
"I love this feeling" Tiffany snuggles closer into Taeyeon's body, "I can feel your heart beating with mine...."
"of course" taeyeon kisses Tiffany's forehead, "it's beating for you"

Taeyeon holds Tiffany closer to her, "fany....i want you....i'll have your dad, to give me your hand"
No words are needed as Tiffany smiles happily.