107>sweetness are meant for Taeny

Jessica rubs her hair dry with the towel on her head, she walks into the living room, only her bathing robe.
"you come here" Tiffany pulls Jessica by the side into the store room.
"yah!" Jessica tap her heart a few times, "you scare the hell out of me"
"you scare the hell out of Joohyun" Tiffany crosses her arms.
"what? Like how?"
"like you had sex with Yuri and not locking the door"
"oh"
Tiffany waits for Jessica to continue but she didn't, "just oh?"
"uhh, what do you want me to say Tiff? Oh by the way, that tactic of yours, rubbing and everything is working fine" Jessica smiles.
"thanks-" Tiffany shakes her head, "no, this is not right, you two have to learn how to lock the door, if you are going to have sex"
Jessica rolls her eyes, nodding her head at last.
"she caught you both twice"
"dae....i'll keep that in my mind"
Tiffany nods her head, "good"

@

Taeyeon cook that night, everyone settles at the table.
"okay" Taeyeon wipes her hands on the apron, "I have got to run out and get some stuff"
"what stuff?" Sooyoung looks at Taeyeon.
Taeyeon looks at Tiffany and smile, "something"
Tiffany rolls her eyes, cant believe how eager Taeyeon is, wanting to buy the lingerie.

"I'll be home, I've ask mary unnie buy it for me, so, I'll go somewhere to meet her up" Taeyeon takes off the apron, "bye"

After half an hour, Taeyeon came home with a brown paper bag.
"what's that?" Sunny ask, looking at Taeyeon from the couch in the living room, as the girls watches television.
"it's for Tiff" Taeyeon answers shortly, "I feel sticky, I'll go bath first" Taeyeon looks around the living room, "where's tiff?"
"she went for a bath" Sunny answers shortly.
"mmm, araso..." Taeyeon puts the paper bag on the couch, "pass it to her"
"dae"

Tiffany walks into the living room after finishing her bath, she sits right next to Joohyun, hugging her maknae, "what show are we watching?"
"Secret Garden unnie" Seohyun answers.
"dae"
"fany ah, that paper bag there, is yours" Sunny says.
Tiffany grabs the brown paper bag, "from?"
"your taetae" Sunny answers shortly.
"what is it unnie...." Seohyun ask.
Tiffany gulps, didn't know what to say.

(it must be the lingerie she's been wanting me to wear! Damn!)(tiff)

"i-i...erm...i-" Tiffany didn't know what to say.
"wae unnie? Why are you stammering?" Seohyun ask innocently.
Tiffany looks at her other members, earning smirks from Yoona and Sunny.
"well...erm, joohyun ah...I don't know...i-"
"lets see what Taengoo unnie bought for you then" Seohyun bounce up slightly in excitement.
"d-dae...."
"can I open it for you unnie?" Seohyun ask.

Tiffany has always let Seohyun goes her way, since she was the youngest but although being the youngest, for tiffany, she has very high respect for Seohyun.
Seohyun hold the paper bag, nodding her head, waiting for her unnie's answer.
Tiffany gulps but she let go off the paper bag and let Seohyun has complete dominance of the paper bag.
The moment Seohyun open the paper bag and put her hand in it to pull out whatever it is, inside.
Tiffany has both her palm covering her face.

"Oh!"

That's the only respond Tiffany could hear from Seohyun.

"Unnie, why are you covering your face?"
"huh??"

Tiffany slowly looks up, then to a pink shirt from what it seems like in Seohyun's hands.
"why did you cover your face?"
"oh~ I was erm...just waiting for a surprise...." Tiffany laughs out awkwardly.
"Ahhh, unnie, SEE" Seohyun brings up the shirt, "pretty cute isnt it??"
It's a pink dress pajama with Hello Kitty on it, looks really comfortable to be wear, a smile plays across Tiffany's face.
"...dae" Tiffany finally said, "im...im going to go thank Taeyeon" Tiffany stands up.
Her eyes met with Jessica who then rolls her eyes, knowing what does Tiffany meant by Going-To-Thank-Taeyeon really meant.
When Tiffany walk pass Jessica, she gently kick her a little for thinking too much before she rushes to the room.

"taeng"

Tiffany calls out once she reaches outside of Taeyeon's room and also almost like her room also.
She then walks into the room, Taeyeon who is reading a comic book in her cross lap look up.
Smiling when she sees her girlfriend walk in.
"why aren't you outside with us?" Tiffany ask while she closes the door.
"oh, I was about to take a bath but...I just bought this!"
Taeyeon held up the comic book, with a dorky grins on her face, showing her full set of white teeth, "jinja...love it!!"
"dork"
Tiffany says shortly as she walks to Taeyeon, sitting right next to Taeyeon.
Immediately Taeyeon puts the comic aside and situate herself closer right by Tiffany's side, hugging her side by side, "you like it?"
"yeah, I love you" Tiffany hugs Taeyeon around the waist.
"no no....i meant the pajama" Taeyeon clarifies.
Tiffany giggles, "I know...I love that too"
Taeyeon smiles and kisses Tiffany on the forehead.

"for a moment, I thought you are getting me a lingerie" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon.
"uh......"
"uh? Aren't you going to get me one? I thought you said you wanted to see me in that?"
"I did say so and yes, I am going to see you in one someday-"
Before Taeyeon could finish her sentence, she earn a gentle smack on the chest from Tiffany, which made her giggle cutely.
"but...how in the world can I get our Unnie to buy that" Taeyeon rolls her eyes.
"True....and I also wonder, how you are going to get to purchase that also" Tiffany teases.
"well, I'll have my way...don't need to worry about it"
"Im not" Tiffany let her head rest against Taeyeon's chest, "thank you, tae"
"awww, a pajama can make you be so happy already?"
Tiffany shakes her head, "its you.....i love you so much....how you take care of me...and everything...."
"haha! Cause you're mine!"
"so, you're saying if I ended up with someone else....you wont be treating me this way??"
"well... if you ended up with someone else" Taeyeon frowns just by the thoughts of it, "I cant do this..." She lightly and gently pushes Tiffany away, "but I will still love you from looking far"

Tiffany shakes her head and pouted, quickly hugging Taeyeon back and return her position not long ago before Taeyeon pushes her away, "I don't want that"
Taeyeon sighs happily, "I know, me too"
"I want you only...you're what it matters in my life"
Taeyeon cup Tiffany face up and kisses her gently, "I say the same"

All of a sudden, with a loud POP, the lights went dead.
"TAEYEON!!!"
Tiffany hugs Taeyeon even harder, burying her face into Taeyeon's chest.
Next thing before Taeyeon could react, she heard few screams coming from outside.