170>TaeNy Being Together

Tiffany wakes up, she stretches her arms widely but her eyes widen in surprise of the room she is in.
The walls are painted in light baby pink and decorated with small white tulips, her eyebrows knitted closely as she thinks hard where this place is, because right now, she has no clue where she is at, it's a bedroom for sure but she has never seen it before. Neither did she feel uncomfortable being in an unknown room, probably because it is in pink. Tiffany shrugs her shoulders, she remember the night before Taeyeon was singing her to sleep. Getting up and off from the bed, Tiffany opens the door.
She is feeling a little more uncomfortable as she takes her first step out from the bedroom, insecure of where she is being at right now. She don't remember drinking the night before she goes to bed, she remembers clearly she was just clingy with Taeyeon the whole day before they enters their room, neither of her members even drink any alcohol, not that she notice. But she knows she definitely did not. She even remembers telling Taeyeon that in a day or two they will be travelling to Taiwan again for their Girls & Peace concert, how she wants to have bubble milk tea again once they are there. Waking up in this weird but beautiful house is definitely a little bit eerier.

Could it be Taeyeon's surprises to me?
Numerous of thoughts came up in Tiffany's mind, probably Taeyeon has been secretly buying this house and decorating it and decide to carry her to this place secretly when she is asleep? Surprising her this way was definitely shocking enough for Tiffany. She even wonders how she was sleeping all the way when Taeyeon was carrying her to this place. Filled with so much anticipation, Tiffany made her way out, she tip toes her way to where she thinks the kitchen is at, hearing clinking sounds coming from the kitchen, she guess Taeyeon is in there, most probably making breakfast like her usual. Once Tiffany open the kitchen sliding glass door, her breath hitch seeing a long hair, fully white standing against the stove, frying something with the pan, with a left hand clutching tightly against a cane beside her. Tiffany tilts her head, wondering who it was. She was embracing herself to run away as soon as she gets to see who it is. But she felt her breath hitch the moment that unknown person turns around.
Eyes to eyes.
Tiffany look at the person who is standing in front of her, even when the person looks so much older than her, even when the old lady in front of her has wrinkles appearing at the corner of both her eyes when she smiles and small visible wrinkle in between her brows. Tiffany didn't need another look or second to know who she is looking at. But what came into her mind right now?

What is going on right now......why is she so...old? So suddenly!

"Morning, P-pani ahh" her voice slow and steady yet, Tiffany can still visualizes the same like how Taeyeon usually greets her. Just that, it used to be all energetic and joyful, but this one was slower and come out really softly, "I....I....I-i made..yy-you breakfast-" Taeyeon trips a little bit while trying to walk forward with a plate in her right hand.
It seems like the Taeyeon that used to be all jumpy and dorky was now all old and unsteady, quickly Tiffany reacted as she rushes to where Taeyeon is at, helping Taeyeon with the plate. Tiffany watch as Taeyeon tries her best to stand firmly with both hands clutches her cane tightly, she can't help but notice how wobbly Taeyeon's knees were, how both her hands were trembling, Tiffany leave the plate on the counter top as she helps Taeyeon to one of the dining chair, she looks at Taeyeon in disbelief, "But how-" Taeyeon shakes her head instead of answering to Tiffany's question, Tiffany watch as Taeyeon lifts her right hand up with all the strength she can gathers, slowly yet shaking terribly as she points to the counter top where Tiffany left the plate. Tiffany nods her head as she understands what Taeyeon meant, after grabbing the meal, Tiffany quickly returns to join Taeyeon back at the table, her eyes never once leaving Taeyeon.
"What happened, Tae...." Tiffany felt her own eyes getting watery as she look at Taeyeon, her heart beats all odd of what is going on, "It's...just a dream right???" already, the first tear roll down to her cheek, Taeyeon's shaky hand reaches out to wipe the tear away with her wobbly wrinkly thumb, Tiffany immediately grabs the hand that was touching her face, "TaeTae?" her eyes pleading for an answer, but only receive a warm gently smile from the older lady.
"Y-yes...fffany ah??" Taeyeon smiles in return, but her chin dimple was no longer visible as the wrinkle was around it.