150>Make It Better

Tiffany drags her feet lazily into Jessica's room, "jesssssssss"
"what"
Tiffany rolls her eyes, getting on bed with Jessica, who is painting her nails. She watch as Jessica brings up her hand, seems like she's admiring her own work, bringing her fingernails close to her face, blowing air on it, "what is it, Tiff"

Tiffany rubs her cheeks tenderly, "where's yul?"
"went out" Jessica puts her nail polish aside, "what about your taengoo?"
Tiffany sighs, "same as yul.."

"things still not working out good with taengoo?" Jessica ask with care.
Tiffany shakes her head disappointingly.

"I thought you two talk it out few nights ago?"

"we did, but you know tae, she always let things bother her easily, no matter how many times is the same old problem"

Jessica nods her head quietly, she then looks at Tiffany, feeling sorry for her, "don't worry"
"is just that...." Tiffany gulps.

"just what??"

"nothing" she shakes her head.

"say" Jessica pokes Tiffany's breast, making the poor latter yelp a little.
Tiffany immediately covers her chest, "what the hell are you doing Jessica!!"

"you're horny"

Tiffany's cheeks turn bright pink, "n-no"

"if taengoo doesn't want to-" Jessica pounce onto Tiffany, making the younger one, struggling underneath the elder one, trying to free herself, "let me" Jessica winks in a pervert way.

"JESS!!"

Jessica sits right below of Tiffany's breast, using both sides of her knees to press against Tiffany's wrists, not allowing Tiffany to have any chances to push her away.

"JESS!!!"

Jessica smirks as she lets her hand running tenderly at the side of Tiffany's face, slowly down towards her chest, Tiffany move her body, trying to break free, but is impossible when someone is sitting on top.

"TAEYEON"

"yeah right, you think she'll be here to help?" Jessica smirks.

But Tiffany eyes keep looking at the door, which made Jessica wonders if its really true, so she too, turn around to see her door direction, surprise to see Taeyeon standing at the door, looking at them.

Taeyeon steps into the room, walking towards the bed, "let me have her jess" her voice pleads cutely.

"I thought you don't want her anymore?" Jessica continue teases but she gets off Tiffany anyway, quickly escaping herself free, Tiffany dashes to Taeyeon's side, jumping into the latter's arms, wrapping her legs around Taeyeon's waist.

Taeyeon let her hands hold Tiffany up by placing it around the bottom of her thighs, they walk to their room. After a week of quiet cold war, this is the first time they get so intimate. Tiffany just looking into Taeyeon's eyes, gazing into it.

"did I made you felt like you and your feelings were abandon?" Taeyeon ask in a firm voice.

Tiffany shakes her head, she didn't want her girlfriend to feel anymore guiltier. Tiffany lets out a gasp when she felt something violate her most sensitive zone, her private part. Not needing to know what it is, she knew it was Taeyeon's hand that were holding her thigh up, now slide into her inner thighs, her hand cupping Tiffany's core.

Tiffany's eyes widens, looking at Taeyeon, her breath were already unsteady just with Taeyeon's touch, violation. Taeyeon's fingers rubbing harder against Tiffany's core. The smooth thin cotton pants were very much helping Taeyeon to feel the clit and nub, especially when Tiffany is getting wet with every stroke of Taeyeon's rubbing.