FORMS

[closed]

Your request will be reviewed on a few criteria:
1) your attitude
2) the content of your story, whether it sparks our interest or not

We will accept your request, no matter if it's published or if it has a lot of reads, as long as it is original, creative and has potential. We will not answer requests of those that are cliche or doesn't spark our interest. For covers that aren't accepted, we will notify you as soon as possible.

With that aside, welcome! We are two teens who have a passion for graphic designing. We know that not everyone has the time or has the effort to make an eye-catching cover for their book on wattpad, so we're here to help you. This is completely free of charge (as in real money), we only ask for a little follow and credit in return.

Despite that, please make sure you will at least acknowledge the fact that we made the cover for you, we're sure every graphic designer understands the feeling when their work is not appreciated and even completely ignored. Also, please think twice before you request, and make sure this story is published or will be published so that the cover can see the outside world :)

Of course, below are a few rules and regulations before you fill in the form and your cover will be on its way!

RULES
1. Tell us if you will use the cover or not after you've received it.
2. We may choose to decline your request if we found out you've violated any rule (this rarely happens because you are all nice people).
3. As we are currently having school, we will only make graphics on weekends so the process may take longer than usual.
4. Comment on the chapter with your cover so we know you received it.
5. Do not remove our watermark.
6. Don't edit our covers on your own. You can ask for us to put campaign stickers on the graphic.
8. If your cover hasn't been delivered within a week, PM us because we might have missed it.
9. Please claim your cover, do not simply request and never come back to check.

PAYMENTS
1. Attached to your chapter will be a column named 'payment' and it will be two from below (to be decided by us):
a) a permanent follow
b) a dedication
c)credit

Forms
*Please clearly indicate which of the three are you requesting for before typing the form.*

COVERS

-Title
-Author
-Plot summary
-Cast (only fill in if you want them on the cover)
-Style (happy, sad, scary?)
-Quotes (optional)
-Preferred background

Please fill in all of the form unless specified, we will add in your plot summary in the chapter so it may help with promoting your story :) Also, if you want specifically one of us to make your cover, put that down in your request as well!

BANNERS

We only started doing banners half a year ago so we're not as familiar with it as we are with covers. Nonetheless, you guys were very supportive of us and we are still receiving banner requests :)

Types of banners you can request:
1. Promotional banners
Payments:
A follow
A credit

 Promotional banners Payments:A followA credit

2. Chapter-oriented banners
Payments:
A follow
A credit in the chapter

 Chapter-oriented banners Payments: A followA credit in the chapter

3. Headers
Payments:
A credit
A follow

 HeadersPayments:A creditA follow

4. Book Preview Banners
Payments:
A credit
A follow

Form for #1-3-Type of banner you're requesting (please answer this with the corresponding number)-Quote or whatever words you want to put on the banner-Style (vintage, bright, retro?)-Preferred background-Cast (optional)

Form for #1-3
-Type of banner you're requesting (please answer this with the corresponding number)
-Quote or whatever words you want to put on the banner
-Style (vintage, bright, retro?)
-Preferred background
-Cast (optional)

Form for #4
-Type of banner you're requesting (please answer this with the corresponding number)
-Title
-Author
-Long Summary
-Quote or subtitle (optional)
-URL link to your cover
-Style (vintage, bright, retro?)
-Preferred background

Over the year, we've made hundreds of graphics and we've helped so many people. We are so thankful for you guys, because we certainly improved in our skills as well as broadened our horizons as to how the real world is like. We do not take anything that happens here for granted and we hope you don't too :)

Thanks, we look forward to your requests! If we did a good job on the cover, share to your friends or followers as sharing is caring!