[covers] My Dream Catcher

author @ParkYoonRae
payment a follow and credit

Hope you like it!

plot summary-
In our town, dream catchers are already a part of our culture, our lifestyle, and our everyday lives.

Everyone has one. Each member of the family receives a dream catcher, both young and old.

I don't know where they came from, I just know that there is this forbidden city, where the dream catchers are produced. That place is surrounded by gigantic walls which forbid us, the commoners, from going there.

Only the people who are chosen by the so called "Junoesque", are allowed to enter and exit the walls. They said that the Junoesque had sapphire blue eyes.

Her beauty had no bounderies.

Our forefather once said that only the ones who are able to go at the forbidden place are the people who are special. Those people are called the "SGs or Sui Generis".

The whole commoner community doesn't know what he means by that, neither do I. We don't know how these people differ from us, considering the fact that the SGs came from our community. The Junoesque chooses three people from our town to join the SGs every year.

Most of the people in our town haven't seen the Junoesque yet. Once you turn at the age of eighteen, you would have the ability to see or witness her.

Some said that they saw her in their dreams, while others said that they just felt her presence.

But my situation is very different.

In my case, I was just seven back then when a boy always appeared in my dreams. He was aesthetic. The difference between him and the Junoesque is that his eyes weren't sapphire blue.

His were purple.

Dream catchers are supposed to give you happy and blissful dreams but I'm not sure about mine. My dreams were always full of enigmas and mysteries.

I don't know why and how I keep getting these dreams but one thing's for sure is that I would know the answers to these dreams which I keep having every night.

I may not be special like the ones in the SGs but I promise, I would do everything it takes to know everything.

Hold Me Tight premade