[cover] Lucifer

Author @Rachel_writer
Payment a follow and credit

Hope you like it!

Plot summary-
Everyone knows the story about God's favorite angel who sinned against him, and ended up falling from the gates of heaven and to the depths of hell. What they didn't know? Lucifer Lightning wasn't a male, she was a female. A manipulative, sarcastic, bitchy one who has the looks of a goddess and the mind of an evil genius.

It's no wonder she's the Queen of hell. But even then, ruling over the same kingdom she's lived in for millenniums tends to get boring. So what better way than to go on vacation to the city of New Orleans with her best friend/second in command, Dominic. The city itself buzzed with supernatural instantly capturing Lucifer's attention.

But Being the manipulative and sly bitch she is, Lucifer Lighting now has one goal in mind- taking the throne and ruling the city of New Orleans. It seemed like that's a little chaos, but what happens when she gets involved with The Originals and figures out about the hybrid's baby? Look out, New Orleans, Lucifer Lightning is coming to town.

Well, let's just say, New Orleans won't be the only thing she'll want to rule. Blood shall be shed, trust will be misplaced, and the war for the crown will be sky high. As if New Orleans had to worry enough with The Original Family coming... Oh, now they were in for a real treat.