[cover] "Meet Cute"

Author @authoroctavia
Payment a follow and credit

So terribly sorry this took weeks, we couldn't find exactly what you wanted so we hope this is the best substitute we can make. Hope you like it :)

note: doodles belong to punziella.

Plot summary-
A quirky & totally cliche highschool love story, set around the 80's. Starring the frizzy red head Jasmine Chesterfield. She's Newton's High Science club co- president alongside her awkward , definitely skipped puberty Guy best friend Cué! Jasmine is so obsessed with the whole ' Boy - meets girl , without you I'll die , hold me in your arms fairytale type Fan-Fiction ." That one day after getting no prom invites, she had an huge accident in the lab that ended with chemicals spilling on the "Science club" experiment plant while disappointedly shouting."I wish my life was like the movies!" And just like that! Her hot & young fairy Plant mother appears & gives her "3" Meet cutes with the most typical but steamy hot popular guys ever! Will she find love and finally fit in ? Follow Jasmine as she goes on 3 crazy adventures dating each guy before she has to choose "The one" she will take to prom & make him her forever .... That's if everything goes as wished !

 That's if everything goes as wished !