[cover] Smoke and Fire

Author @EverlyQueen
Payment a follow and credit

Sorry it took so long, hope you like it!

Plot summary-
He steps closer while staring at my dull blue eyes. I moved my head to the side, afraid that he'll see the pain in my eyes, the pain I'm trying to hide by a smile.

He made me face his eyes using his finger on my chin and I can't believe it, for the first time in my life I see a broken bad boy-no, I see the real Caiden. I can look through his eyes and I know the wall he built up to hide his true feelings from everyone around him is slowly fading away.

"Why do you still see good in me? I did everything I can to push you away yet you're still here."

"I'll answer your question when you answer mine. Why are you pushing me away?" He caressed my cheek and said the words I can't seem to forget.

"Because my mother once told me 'Some beauty might be inviting but it doesn't mean it's good for you,' and right now I know that if I let you in.. You're going to be the death of me." He answered my question.. It's time to tell mine.

------

Suicide. It's what he wants.
Freedom. It's what she wants.

But who could have thought an abused girl and a broken goody-two-shoes turned into a bad boy can keep each other alive.

All because of Smoke and Fire.