TWELVE

Wakin' up, beside you. I'm a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore. I'm all yours I got no control, no contro-o-o-ol.

Lily woke up to the sound of her alarm and boy was it a good day. She doesn't categorize herself as a Directioner cause she's not really a fan but let's just say that she listens to their songs occasionally.

Also, today's a monday so that means school! Not trying to sound too excited but prom is just dangling on the end of the week. Smiling, Lily made her way to the bathroom to change clothes and wash her face. Once she was done, she applied a light amount of make-up.

She hopped down the stairs, the smile never leaving her face. Isabelle's cooking pancakes and it was heaven! She dropped her bag on the couch and headed to one of the stools.

"Good morning mother," Lily squealed and Isabelle turned around, immediately picking up her good mood.

"Good morning daughter." Isabelle greeted back. Lily giggled at her response because she barely calls her that. "What's gotten you in a good mood?"

"Prom at the end of the week and graduation coming up." Lily replied, popping the 'p'.

"Yeah," Isabelle brought her attention to the pancakes before placing two in Lily's plate. "Maintain your grades till graduation, 'kay?"

"Of course," Lily said in a duh tone. "I always keep my grades high."

It's amazing really. Even before everyone knew that she was the counselor's daughter, Lily was never one to be bullied. Even if she was a straight A student and not athletic; at all, there never were students who bully her. Maybe exclude the fact that she's dating their school's MVP and nobody would want to be in his bad side, she thinks it was because she looked approachable.

Lily dresses nice, of course. But not in the extent that it would be too skimpy. Believe it or not, a lot of people actually said that she was pretty. Maybe because it was her hair, eyes, or skin, she really don't know.

Sure guys would still come up to her and say 'Hey, why don't you leave your boyfriend and spend the night with me?' She usually laughs it off if they look too dorky but if they're gang-worthy she just back away instantly.

Society always mistake pretty girls to be a- dare she say it- a slut. Just because she always dress presentable doesn't mean that she's purposely drawing their attention to her body. It sucks how people would look at her like that but she never did change how she looked.

"I know but," Isabelle started as she turned off the stove to eat next to Lily. "I don't want any distractions, okay? College is near honey. Make a good impression."

"Yes, mum." Lily replied as she mentally rolled her eyes. Since her high school's days were coming to an end, Isabelle always lecture her on how she should raise her grades to enter a good uni.

They ate the rest of their food in silence. Lily's mood was rapidly dropping when she thought about the party and the letter. She stared ahead as she recalled the events on that night.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••