Epilogue

The Andreas' household was pure chaos when the news exploded that Lily Andreas was dead. In the scene, they arrested a woman with the charge of murder and trespassing. Isabelle ran inside the house despite the numerous attempts of the officers to held her back.

There is no greater love than a mother's. Having to lose two people in a short amount of time was hard. As she reached the kitchen, she saw a body with a blanket draped over it.

Sobbing silently, she carefully removed the blanket and there, her daughter laid. Pale as snow with lips chapped. Isabelle leaned over the corpse of her daughter and cried endlessly.

Three days later, the burial of Lily Andreas and Matthew Renée was held. Isabelle Andreas' parents was there too. They served as her strength. It was like modern day Romeo and Juliet except the cause of their deaths was nowhere near connected.

The police was convinced that the woman was the same one who shot Matt but they also believe that she was not working alone.

Isabelle, on the other hand, decided that she quit her job and lay low for a while, away from the pain and tragedy. She will be living in the countryside with her parents and maybe through time, start all over again. Danny, her beau, was nowhere to be found. In the time she needed him, he was gone.

The next day, Ashton Sanders committed suicide by jumping off of a building. He also left a suicide note behind:

I'm so terribly sorry about the pain I've caused. I never meant to let Lily die. I swear I've loved her for so long I would never want that. Janice was always the violent one between us. I also never meant to hurt Matthew but he was just in the way of me and Lily. I wanted her to fall in love with me and he wasn't helping, really.
To Isabelle, you probably never realized but, Danny White does exist but not the one you knew. I killed him so I would then take over his identity and get closer  to your daughter, again I'm horribly sorry. I also killed your husband, in a way. The "car crash" was also necessary so that you will have to meet me, thus resulting in me, to getting to spend time with your daughter. The series of unfortunate events you've been through was all planned and well, executed by me. But never in a million years would I harm your daughter. I wish you to understand that.

~W