Life Of The Party

It had been a long day and I had just got in the house....aside from school, I also had a job...it had to be about 10:37 pm when I got home. (Excuse my rudeness tho) Hi, my name is Faith (slide above pic to right for a pic of Faith). I'm 19 years old and I'm a freshman in college. But anyway, I wasn't really tired so I figured since I didn't have work or school tomorrow, plus I got paid today....I'd head out to a club and hang for a bit. So I went to my bathroom did my hygiene thing and put on my tight black fitted skirt, a sheer white (black polkadotted) flowy shirt and my 6 inch black Giuseppe heels (i don't play bout my shoe game baby.!). I did my make up, straightened my hair and left my China bangs straight. I took a couple pics for insta, jumped in my black charger and headed out to the King Of Diamonds.

"This really what I do (what I do). This really what I do (what I do).This is really me. This really what I do (what i do).! (2x)

I stay holdin on a big tree. Pants to my knees, Yeaa that's just me. And all my glasses cost at least 3, so money money money, that's all I see.!"

I loved webbie but for some reason I felt like it was more of a mellow night....so I put on my favorite album, "Trilogy", Lord knows I loves me some Abel mf Tesfaye.!! I got there by the time "The Knowing" came on...I was kinda pissed cus that was my favorite song.

When I walked up to the door, it was some other bitches watchin me hard as fuck cus the bouncer took one look at be and let me go in quick, fast and in a hurry, while they was outside struggling to qualify to get in lol. Smoke fillled the air and it was live.! I know I saw Juicy J smacking a stripper on the ass and paying the whole city mortgage lol.! But I headed to my usual place...V.I.P, of course I was a regular on the weekends...(What.!? A bitch can't get a lap dance every now and then.!?!! Lol). When I got inside a girl wearing a short lil t-shirt with a black waitors vest on top, some pretty black boy shorts and some tall black heels walked up to me.

"What can I do for you tonight sweetheart.?" She said softly and kind of perky.

"Can I get Cakes back here.?'

"Yeaa, sure hunn!" She smiled and walked off with a mean ass switch.

Cakes was one of my best friends, her real name was Keri....I met her one night here, about a year ago...I told her the week before was my birthday, but I had to work...so I wanted to treat myself. She gave me the best lapdance she said she had ever done and every time I came back we would just cool and fuck around with the other girls while they were dancing, I got up on stage with her one time too. But not only was she a friend, she was an informant. She told me who important was here and where they were.

Keri walked up to me wearing a tiny ass purple and blue bikini top, some little boy shorts that were only half way on her ass, and her favorite shiny blue open toed heels.

"Wasssuuupp suga butt.?!" She yelled walking over to me.

"Giiirrl let me tell you who here.!!!" she looked at me kind as a concerned look came across her face "...later, but right now girly...ya look stressed the fuck out." She said

"I ammm.!! Babygirl they got me working 23 hours a week....while I'm still n school ANDDD taking these fuckin midterms.!!!" I whined while throwing my head back and fake crying.

She laughed "Don't worry babe, I got sumn for ya....wait here." She walked over to the door and yelled "TANIII.!!" The girl with the waiters vest on came back.

"Hahh.??"

"My girl stressed, this job gettin to her forreal...I godda go take care of sumn....take care of her for me." Keri said to the girl.

"Okayy, I gotchu ma.!" Then she came over and sat on my lap.

"You prolly don't know me too well...Im new here. My name is Va'Tani, its "Tiny" here tho...How old are you sweetheart?"

"Im 19." I replied

"That's nice, well -" she waited for a name.

"Faith."

"Well, Faith. Just tell me whatever you need and I'm there."

"I need a drink and a lap dance."

"I gotchu ma.." she got up and grabbed a bottle of Ace Of Spades from the ice bucket and a glass from the bar, came back and poured me a glass. Then said "Hold ya drink tight hun." she smiled.

*Va'Tani*

She was a cute ass girl...and I couldn't help but stare when I left so she could talk to Keri. It was a slow night in V.I.P tonight, but the main floor was slappin' hella hard, especially because every time Juicy show up he acting a fuckin donkey.!

"TANIIII.!!" My trance was broke from the girl Cakes was talkin to...

"Hahh.?" I said smacking on my gum.

"My girl stressed, this job gettin to her forreal...I godda go take care of sumn....take care of her for me." Cakes told me... I smiled and told her "I gotchu ma.!"

after I told her a lil about me and figured out her name I went to get her a drink. As I walked to the ice bucket I replayed her voice in my head

hmmm...Faith.

When I turned around to bring her the drink, I stared at her body shape. She had to be about 5'3, she was kind of light skinned with hair that fell to the middle of her back, boobs just the right size, not too big or small and her ass could make a straight female question herself lol. I could tell she had a flat stomach by the way she was shaped. By the time I made it back over to her and gave her the drink, my favorite song came on...Let Me Hit That by August Alsina...

"Hold ya drink tight hun." I smiled and said to her.

*Faith*

"Let Me Hit That" by August Alsina was playing. She smiled down on me then she put her leg over me and sat on top of me, facing me, she started to grind slowly with her arms around my neck. She stood up, whining her hips and licking her beautiful lips at me, she turned around, sat down on my lap then bent over and started moving one cheek at a time. When she sat up she layed back on me and continued to grind slowly, pushing her ass up against me. Getting more into it she turned her head towards me and bit my neck softly. That was my spot and i think she could tell when i bit my bottom lip and my eyes closed. When she stood up again, she stepped up on the couch and stood over me....then slowly squatted down and put my hands on her hips, she whined and grinded on me like she was doin it on a dick....I swear she had wiped any trace of stress from my mind...when the song was about to end she dropped to her knees facing me on the couch...

I almost forgot I was at a strip club but...when I snapped back I heard her say " You feelin right now ma.?"

"Yeaa, most def....you helped forreal...but how much i owe?"

She flashed a lil cute smile/smirk and said "Hm...you good hunn, you can have that one for the free...besides" she leaned in closer and tilted my chin up a lil "I enjoyed it." Then she leaned in and gave me a kiss. When she leaned back, she smiled and chuckled a bit, then stood up and walked off with that switch again.

Damn...

--------------____________----------------

Y'all Don't Be Ghost Readers.!!

And Y'all Please Follow Me On IG.!!

@DriiaLefaye

COMMENT.!!

VOTE.!!

FOLLOW.!!