The Party & The After Party

*Abel (The Weeknd)*

"All these bitches hate you. This is something I know.

Because you really love to give it up. There ain't nothing wrong with groupie love.

You're the only one I notice. It's really hard for me to focus, yeah Cuz my body so numb.

All I do is kill pain, all I do is smoke loud, put you niggas to shame.

I be rolling all day, mix it in the champagne, and these bottles all free, not a single drink paid. Because they want me, they want me in their club, but if you got the numbers I'll be glad to show you love.

Cuz baby, I'm an XO nigga coming up. Every time they play my song I'mma fill another cup.

Cuz I'm down for whatever I can always keep it up.

All I need is some liquor just to keep a nigga up.

I'm gifted when I'm faded, I'm faded all the time.

Because I know that's when they love me...They love me when I'm high

When they love me I get money, I get money, I get money.

When they love me I get money, I get money, I get money" (The Weeknd-Gifted X French Montana)

I did exactly what my verse said and poured another cup...smiling at the fact they love me...and my music...

"Hayy Weeeeknd" one of the girls passing by said to me... I swear to God i was tired of these groupie hoes....but, shit, groupies are the easy pussy. These hoes dont know shit except the fame, money nd the brand, and judging by that greeting earlier, I'm betting if i go up to her nd ask her if she know who Abel is, she'll look at a nigga crazy...but, groupies will be groupies *shrugs*.

I figured I would leave in a lil bit, since I had to catch a flight tomorrow afternoon...but when I turned around from facing the bar to leave, I saw this girl walking towards the door. She looked over at me and then back down at the floor. She did that about 3 more times be fore I realized she aint know whether or not i was lookin at her bad ass....fuck it, i godda go talk to her.

I got up and worked my way through the crowd...

*Faith*

I kept looking up at him, then back at the floor...'round about the 3rd time i realized he was walking over my way.....but i was still confused as to whether or not he was coming straight for me, but fuck it...i staightend myself up a little. All of a sudden, taking me by surprise...

"Hay, wassup ma.?" a voice coming from the side of me said. I looked up and it was him...looking down with a lil sexy smirk on his face.

"Ummmm....hi." I said as i swept my hair out of my face and let a out a stupid nervous giggle.

"How you doin.?" He said, grabbing my waist and turning me towards him looking down on me slightly. (hell, if it wasnt for these heels I'd be a midget compared to him....but i liked that :))

"I'm good, a little stressed, but good."

"Awwwe, you lookin too good ta be stressed out, ma....come here, lemme get you a drink."

I was happy as hell and i tried to hide my excitement, but...the thought of talking to someone I never even thought i would see in person took over. Plus he looked so good, his juicy, pink lips, the way his swag fit him so well, and those big beautiful brown eyes he stared down at me with. You could see the past hurt, and the emotional tiredness in them, you would think that would make his eyes dull and lifeless, but they shined, even in this light, you could see the gleam in them like the beauty of an eye that had a shine of a nearly shed tear in them.

"Soooo, what you want ta drink.?" he said smiling, braking my thought.

"Ummmm, anything would be okayy..."

"Hmmm, okayy. Ayye, B.!" he called over the bartender.

"Yeaa.! whatcha need big homie.?"

"Uhmmmmm....get her a screaming Orgasm" Abel looked over at me and gave me a smile that could make any girl's panties flood. My eyes fluttered and my head got kind of light, but i held myself up lol.

"Thats good, ma.?" he chuckled

"Yeaa...thats good." I said smiling harder than i intended to.

"So, you live around here.?" he said

"Yeaa, my apartments about 20 minutes away from here.?"

"Oh thats coo', I godda catch a plane tomorrow afternoon, but im stayin in a penthouse a couple blocks from here til then."

"Here you go." The bartender said, sitting my drink down

"Thank you." I took a sip of it and the vodka burned my chest as it slid down..I managed to reply to Abel tho. "Oh, cool. I've never been in one. They look nice as fuck when I'm passin by tho."

"I'd be glad to give you ya first look if youn mind."

I smiled "I was planning on heading home after this drink bu-"

"I'll take you home afterwards..." then, he leaned over closer to me and whispered in my ear "trust me, you aint makin it home by yourself on that drink anyway."

My mind was made up completely by that point...Im leaving with him.

*Abel*

We talked for about 30 more minutes and the way she looked at me let me know I was goin home with sumn tonight. The way she sipped on her drink did sumn to me...the way her lips looked, they were big, beautiful......

kissable.

I looked back up to her eyes, they were getting low...lucky for me i know my liquor, she's not makin it home tonight, not by herself anyway.

"Uhmm, you ready to go, ma.?"

"H-huh, uhhhh yeaa...yeaa" she stuttered.

I stood up and then she....tried to stand up. When she got off the barstool her heel got caught and she kind of stumbled, I couldnt help but let a low laugh out. I reached out to help her catch her balance, and we left.

*Faith*

When we got outside and walked toward his car, I started thinking about my car and how that was gone get home. So I texted my girl Nesha.

(text covo)

SweetBooty(faith): "Girl, can you get somebody ta take you ta come get my car.??"

SugarFoot(Nesha): "Tf yu need me to go get yo' shit fah.??"

SweetBooty: "Cus I got a ride home (; lol."

SugarFoot: "lol.!! ugh, iight, witcho extra freaky ahh.!!"

SweetBooty: "lol aannnnyywho, thank yooouuu.!! my car at the King of Diamonds.!!"

SugarFoot: "Iight, lol."

After I texted her and I looked up from my phone...I was stepping into his car....and I slowly felt the effect of the alcohol coming down and the nervousness rise...the reality that I was actually about to leave with The Weeknd....was kicking in.

God, help me from here...

--------------_____________---------------

Y'all excuse the mistakes.!! Thank youu!!

COMMENT.!!

VOTE.!!

FOLLOW.!! (@DriiaLefaye)