House Of Balloons...

*Faith*

My heart pounded so hard I was sure he could hear it. His breath on the nape of my neck gave me chills and my eyes closed....the way he kissed me gave a shock thru my body that caused my panties to almost flood. As I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in closer to me when he picked me up. Then I heard the tone of the elevator stopping and he stumbled back into this big ass livingroom looking space. It was an open space and it was very beautiful. I couldn't help but look around since I had never been inside one before. But then, breaking my thought, he bit down on my lip and sucked on it gently. The way it felt sent shocks all thru my body and my eyes closed. He gripped my hips and started to grind, I did the same wrapping my arms around his neck.

Then...the nigga pulls back...TF.?? I looked at him confused as fuck and then i really look at the expression on his face and he looks like he had just seen a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned

Waiting on an answer...

*Abel*

"What's wrong?" she looks concerned for me.

"Nothing....Nothin, ma..I just remembered that thing I had for you...from earlier..." I lie.

"Oh yeaa, I'm not tense any more but it would still be VERY much appreciated." I chuckle.

"Iight..hollup oonnne minit." I walked up the stairs and went into my "special" place and got a medium sized bag out of it.

I came to the top of the stairs to see her standing up, looking around. She looked astounded. I chuckled and she turned around.

I walked down the stairs and toward the couch we were sitting at and motioned for her to sit down next to me.

"Ummm...oh, pass me that remote right there..." she did and I hit a button on it turning on this big stereo.

"This place is pretty done up to be leaving tomorrow..."

"Yeaa, this is where I stay every time im in Miami...so its pretty much customed for me."

"Oh....cool" she nods her head.

"Okay, sooo choose a number...1 or 2.." I leaned the remote over to her and she hit the 1.

'Oh, hi Abel...You have chosen "Trilogy". Now playing track one..."

"You don't know...what's in store....but you know...what you're here for.

Close your eyes....lay yourself beside me (ooohh).

Hold on tight...for this ride...we don't need no protection.

Come alone, we don't need attention.

Open your hands. Take a glass. Don't be scared. I'm right here. Even tho....you don't roll. Trust megirl...you wana be....high for this..."

My song "High For This' came thru the speakers.

'You must have a thing for my old albums..." I chuckled a bit.

"Yeaa, but this is my favorite album...but, you got Siri connected to ya speakers.?"

"haha yep, but..here ya go." I pulled out a blunt and lighter then handed it to her. She took it and lighted it up. Her lips were slowly mesmerizing me again...the way the looked wrapping around the blunt and blowing out the smoke.

I turned back around to my bag...thinking...

........................................

"You good ma.? haha." Her eyes were bloodshot red from the 4 blunts of loud we smoked. Light weight haha.