Coming Down

*Keri (Cakes)*

What I saw when I got back was wild....I said take care of my girl not lip fuck her lol. When Tiny got up, I walked over.....she already know I had ta talk me some maaaaddd shit. I saw her expression change to an "awww shit", and that made the urge to talk shit worse....lol, oh she in for it...

*Faith*

Little did I know Keri was standing right there, watching us. I don't know how long she had been right there but she walked over and talk her shit... 

"Ooooh shit.! Tani goin home wit FayeFaye tonniiiiight.!!" we laughed, "Shiiit, guh I think she got a crush on you.!" she looked at me laughing and pushing my shoulder. 

"Guh shut the fuck up.! It ain even like that." I smiled... "But shiit, I wouldn't mind takin her home tho." We busted out laughing again. 

"Girl, but anywho...okayy sooooo, over by the stage you already know Juicy crazy ass over there just actin a fuckin fool old always.! Then T.I, Gucci, and Drake just walked in...Drake always come with Wayne, but he ain't here tonight. Annnnnd, that nigga you always listening to...I can't think of his name right now...light skinned nigga tho..." 

"Ummmmm....August? Hodgy Beats?-" 

'Nahhh..." she cut me off "He got dreads but they all weird looking, like, he had a' airfro first, he got like a beard and a lil moustache...he big, but not like fat big, he like kinda "tall" big, y'know.? ummmmmmm....annndddd....Oh.! shit, he sing that song nd it go like...'lissen ma I' give you all I got, gimme all'a dis, I need confide-'" 

"THE WEEKND.!??" 

"Yeaaaaa.!! Him.!! He sitting at the bar and its like a grip of hoes 'round him....he look like he bored wit them bitches tho..." 

I wanted to go walk by and try to work up enough courage to say hi and ask for a picture....but I figured he was prolly tired of fuckin wit these females tonight. 

"But, ayye ima talk later okayy I got work ta do...you need another bottle or no.??" She broke my thought. 

"Nahh, I'm straight......I'ma just cool okayy..." I replied 

"Iight hunn." She said as she turned and walked away. 

It was nearing 1:20sumn and they were slowing up on the songs...and I was kind of tired now so I figured I head home. As I got up and walked out of V.I.P (of course saying bye and getting Tiny's number), they started playing Girls Love Beyonce by Drake. The lights shined purplish and blue and I had to walk by the bar to get to the door....nervously remembering who was sitting there, I looked over at the bar and there he was...looking as gorgeous as ever, then I believe he looked at me with a look I couldn't see clearly through the crowd and the lights being kinda dark...but none the less I was hoping he actually looking at me....no matter how nervous I was.

_____________*******______________ 

Can y'all do me a huge favor and follow me on IG @DriiaLefaye.!! 

Let me just say I love writing so even if I don't get alot of votes and stuff on my stories...ill still add parts till I'm satisfied.....but the support would mean a bunch.!! ((:

!!.VOTE.!! 

!!.COMMENT.!! 

!!.AND FOLLOW.!!

Thanks Loves.!!