EchoesOfSilence...

*Nesha*

I can't believe this trick left her car down there and expect me to go get it...

"Where you finna go.??" I heard my boyfriend, LaNathan, ask me while I was in the bathroom putting on my shorts and weatherman foamposites I fished from my closet.

"Nowhere, just goin' ta pick up Faith car...baeeee...you wanna drive me down there ta get it.??" I poked my head out the bathroom door looking at him laying on my bed wearing his gym shorts and Nike elite socks.

"Nahhhh....I just laid down mannn...ii-"He said almost in a whining tone.

"Yeaa....TWO HOURS AGO.!....It's right here at the King of Diamonds..all I need you to do is drive me down there so I can get it and drive it back here..." I said walking back into the bathroom from getting my black scrunchie off the dresser.

"And how tha fuck she getting home.?? Cus you know damn well she ain finna walk to come get ha car..."

"Don't worry bout allat...she got a ride." I kinda chuckled as I tried to put all my hair into a ponytail. (That's right hun...MY hair...NEVER been a baldie.!!)

"Iight man...but damn, you owe me when we get back..."

I poked my head out the door again to look at him "And what's that's supposed to mean...?" I smiled and walked over to him.

"You know what I mean.....you owe me." he said smiling as I crawled on top of him.

He sat up and gripped my ass in both of his hands and kissed me.

"Calm allat down baee, you know i still godda go get my girl car." I said with a low moan as he kissed and sucked on my neck..

"She can wait" he said chuckling, he started back kissing my neck...my eyes closed and I bit my bottom lip...damn he know he be hittin my spots right.

He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pullled me down on him then started to grind slow so I could feel his dick through my shorts. Then he lifted off my neck and looked at me before he kissed me. He lifted my shirt to expose my breast and started sucking and licking on my nipple....I started to notice he was slipping his hands into my shorts and he played with my clit slowly, he slipped one finger in my pussy....and then two.

"Oooh shit...bae, forreal..i godda go...ahh..I godda go get my gir-"

"Nesha....shut the fuck up." he laughed and fucked me faster and deeper with his fingers while he played with my clit using his thumb.

He sucked my nipple back up in his mouth and my moans got louder. We started kissing again, and after a lil bit I started grinding with him as our tongues twisted. When he pulled away, my lip still in-between his teeth, he grinned a lil bit..knowing I wanted ta bust this lil nut before I go.

He sucked on my bottom lip before he let it go and leans toward me to whisper in my ear.

"You sure you tryna leave baee.??"

I could barley speak beacause the moaning was slowly turning into gasping, and my words matched up with the rhythm of his stroke inside of me. "Nah. Bae. Mhhhm..I. Wanna. Stay. Wit. Chu..Ahhhhaha..fuck.!'

"Oh Forreal.??"

"Mhmmm." I said, trying to get his shorts loose.

He laughed a lil bit then kissed my neck and got me to the verge of cumming all over his hand...

"Too bad I said when we get back...you godda get Faith car remember.?" then he pushed his fingers as far as he could up inside me and stopped. I dropped my head on his shoulder....mad than a mf...trying to catch my breath.