two

Sierra's POV

Sierra was woken up on Thursday morning by her ringing phone.

"Hello?" She mumbled groggily.

"Hey, Suhruh!" It was one of her best friends, Ramin Karimloo, sounding much more awake than Sierra was.

"Hi Raheem," she said, rubbing her eyes.

"Do you wanna meet at Starbucks later? Maybe around 10? Since I'm going to Japan soon, and we won't be able to really talk much for a while," he suggested.

Sierra agreed. She was free, plus it was always great to see her friends. Especially Ramin. They were very close, seeing as they had been in quite a number of shows together. 

"See you later, then. Bye, Ramen," She teased.

"Bye." She could imagine him smiling in that goofy way of his, which was, she had to admit, kinda cute. Wait, what? Did she just think that? Oh well, it was probably because her brain was still tired. She definitely needed a coffee, but she decided to wait until she met Ramin at Starbucks. It was only a few hours away to 10, after all.

She took a shower, before tying her hair up into a bun and changing into a T-shirt and pants.

After applying her makeup and grabbing her purse, she headed out to Starbucks, which was a five-minute walk away.

When she entered the cafe, she saw Ramin almost immediately, but due to the fact that he was sitting with his back facing the front door, he hadn't seen her yet. Sierra could recognise him easily due to his very muscular figure, and the tattoo that covered his entire left arm. He was wearing his beanie, too.

As sneakily as she could, she crept up behind him. Throwing her arms around his chest, she whisper-yelled "boo!" in his ear.

Ramin jumped, before turning around to glare at her.

"You jumped," Sierra laughed at her friend.

"Did not," Ramin argued.

"Did too." Sierra stuck her tongue out at him.

Ramin's POV

Knowing that arguing with Sierra was pointless, he just glared at her one last time before giving in, his expression softening. 

"Hi Sierra," he said, kissing her on the cheek in a friendly way.

She grinned at him. "Wanna go get coffee or something?" Ramin nodded, and they went up to the counter to order their drinks.

"One Vanilla Latte, please." Ramin told the barista.

"Name, please?" She asked.

"Tony," Ramin answered, causing Sierra to burst into a fit of giggles. The barista just stared at them weirdly, but scribbled "Tony" on Ramin's cup anyway. Ramin couldn't really blame Sierra for laughing; they had way too many inside jokes on the subject of Ramin's Starbucks name. Plus he really loved Sierra's laugh, it was contagious and could make anyone happy (not that he'd admit it, though).

After they'd paid for their drinks, they decided to go over to Sierra's apartment. After all, it was very near to the Starbucks they were at, and they actually could sit down and catch up properly.