six

[ I'm sorry for the slow updates, I'll try to do so more often :-)
I do not mean to offend anyone by writing this book at all. Everything is fiction, and not everything I write, is true. The way I write about some of the characters, is purely to develop the story. Thanks for understanding, I hope you enjoy reading this. I'd love to hear what you think of this book, do let me know! 💕 ]

Sierra's POV
"Share my life
Take me for what I am
'Cause I'll never change
All my colors for you
Take my love
I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are
And everything that you do!"

Sierra belted the lyrics, dramatically throwing her hands in all directions. Andrew had given her an hour's break from rehearsals, and she'd decided to spend it singing her favourite songs, along with dramatic actions. This was something she did very often when she was alone.

The door opened. Alex peered in. "Hey, can I come in?"

"I don't really need to look
Very much further
I don't want to have to go
Where you don't follow
I will hold it back again
This passion inside
Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide!"

Sierra sang, nodding her head, indicating for Alex to come in.

Sierra paused her music. "Hey Alex, what can I do for you?"

"Can we talk?" Alex asked unexpectedly.

"Sure," Sierra smiled.

"I like you, why can't you accept me?" Alex confessed.

"Alex, you have a girlfriend!" Sierra was taken aback, she'd met his girlfriend and she was a really nice person.

"But I want you."

Sierra put her tongue in her cheek, something she did when she was thinking of what to do or what to say. "Listen, Alex, I don't like you that way. I think we'd be better off as friends," Sierra told him in her straightforward manner. There was no point beating around the bush; she'd just be leading him on.

The next thing she knew, however, Sierra was pinned against the wall, Alex standing too close to her for comfort.

"Don't you see? I love you, Sierra!" Alex didn't give Sierra time to respond; he leaned forward and kissed her. His hands moved up and down her body, while he tried to deepen the kiss.

"Alex, stop! I don't like what you're doing! It's wrong!" Sierra tried to pull away, but Alex was bigger than her, and wouldn't let her.

"Please stop!" Sierra had never felt so helpless in her life. She was upset that her cast member would do this to her. Sierra had always regarded her cast members as family. She was angry, not just at Alex, but also at herself, for not seeing this coming, and not being able to defend herself.

Sierra could feel a lump in her throat, and her eyes getting wet. She was desperate. Don't cry, Sierra, she told herself. You're stronger than this.

But Sierra couldn't help but worry. What would happen after this, would Alex force himself on her?

"Sierra, what's taking you so l-" The door opened to reveal another of her cast members, Emily Cramer.

Alex immediately got off of Sierra when he saw Emily come in. "I'll go now," he said, casually walking out.

Emily gently led Sierra by the arm, to the couch, where they sat down. "Hey, what happened between you and Alex?" Emily rubbed Sierra's back, trying to comfort her.

Do you ever have that feeling, when you're so upset but you don't cry, but when someone asks you about it with such concern you actually start crying?
Sierra let out a sob, leaning forward and hiding her face in her lap. A whirlwind of emotions were running through her head just then, and she was feeling rather overwhelmed.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here, all right?" Emily rubbed Sierra's back, wondering what could've happened earlier.

Sierra was extremely thankful to Emily for coming in when she had.

A while later, the door opened again. It was Andrew. Sierra didn't bother looking up, she didn't feel like talking to anyone just yet. "I send you to go find Sierra, and you disappear too. Really, -" Andrew noticed Sierra, and mouthed, What happened? Emily shrugged. She hadn't a clue either. She'd just walked in on Sierra and Alex kissing - mostly Alex kissing Sierra while Sierra stood limply against the wall. She was confused, but she knew she could leave the finding out to later; she wanted to make sure Sierra had calmed down first.

"We'll come later, give us some time." Emily told Andrew. Andrew just nodded, and left the room.

"It's okay, you should go first. Don't wait for me." Sierra told Emily, her voice muffled due to the fact that her face was buried into her lap.

"Don't worry about it," Emily told her.

After a while, Sierra had calmed down.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Emily asked her. Sierra knew she'd feel better after telling Emily after doing so, so she nodded. Sierra didn't believe in bottling up her emotions, and she trusted Emily.

After Sierra had told Emily what had happened, she felt slightly better. To say that Emily was angry was an understatement.

"Something's got to be done, you know. We can't just let it slide. It could happen again." Emily told Sierra.

Sierra shook her head vigorously. She felt humiliated, and didn't want everyone to know what had happened.

"Sierra, be sensible and listen to me. We have to do something. For your sake and for the sake of the rest of the cast. A large majority of the cast are children, remember. What if they get hurt?" Sierra deliberated. She didn't want anyone to go through what she just went through, yet she didn't want anyone to know what had happened, either. "How about we just tell Andrew? Just Andrew. Okay?" Emily suggested.

Sierra just nodded. Her thoughts were all jumbled up, and she could feel a migraine coming on.

"You should get some rest, I'll drop you off at your apartment." Emily offered.

Sierra was too tired to argue. She just nodded.

Thirty minutes later, Sierra was back at her apartment. "Thank you so much, Emily. I really appreciate what you've done for me." Sierra smiled at Emily.

Emily grinned back at her. "No problem, Sierra. I'll tell Andrew that you won't be doing tonight's show. We'll tell Andrew what happened another day, all right? You take care."

Sierra changed into her PJ's, and climbed into bed. She was exhausted and didn't feel like doing much. Celie and Olivia seemed to know how Sierra was feeling. They jumped into bed and cuddled up by her side, purring contentedly as Sierra fell asleep.