one

Sierra's POV

Sierra Boggess sprawled out on the couch, snuggling with her cats, blankets and pillows as she watched Anchorman.

Her Broadway show, It Shoulda Been You, had just closed a week before, and she was now rather free.

Ring...ring...

Sierra made a mad dive for her phone, trying to find it under all the pillows and blankets. She could not help but let out a triumphant "ha!" as she pounced on it. She looked at the caller ID.
Andrew Lloyd Webber, it read.
She wondered why Andrew Lloyd Webber would be calling her, but nevertheless answered the call.

"Hi, Andrew!!" she greeted him.
Not one to beat around the bush, he congratulated her, "You've gotten the part of Principal Rosalie Mullins in my new musical, School of Rock. You're in the band! I'll email you the details."
Looking forward to working for Andrew again, she excitedly squawked, "Thank you so much, Andrew!" as calmly as she could before she hung up.

"WHOOPEEEEEE!!!" Sierra squealed, jumping off of the couch before doing a happy dance, causing Celie and Olivia to run away. Andrew was a great boss; she liked working for him. He had a great sense of humour, and treated everyone justly. And his music - to say it was beautiful was an understatement. It was literally God's gift to humanity. Sierra would know - she'd been in both Phantom and Love Never Dies before, which were two of his greatest musicals. Moreover, she loved the storyline of School of Rock based on what she'd seen from the movie. She couldn't wait to start rehearsals.