Chapter 11

We hadn't been to school for a few weeks now. Every day was spent trying to figure out BamBam's vision and who it was that was coming after me. All of the guys were worried for my saftey and kept an eye on me at all times which was comforting and weird. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere without someone because of the fear of me getting taken. BamBam was drinking blood out of bag which I had suddenly become used to as I spent so much time with them. They started off nervous to drink in front of me but once their hunger was dangerously low they didn't really have much of a choice, it was either drink in front of me or drink me.

The room was in complete silence, it was the quietest it had been in weeks. They were all in deep thought but the silence was interrupted by BamBam trying to suck the last drops of blood out the bag. They all turned and looked at him, blood was dripping down his face and he smiled at us.

"Sorry" he said as he wiped the last bits of blood off his face.

I giggled at him but no one else did. They were all so serious and it put me on edge, why couldn't they go back to being fun again?

"What are you all thinking about?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Nothing" JB quickly said before anyone could say anything.

"Then why isn't anyone saying anything? It's putting me on edge" I said to them.

"Sorry" They all muttered.

I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch. All of their eyes followed me waiting for my next move.

"Where are you going?" JB asked me.

"I want to go get soemthing to eat. I can't stay in the house any longer" I said.

"You can't go out alone" JB said sounding very serious.

"Oh come on. I'll call James and ask him to come with me, I haven't seen him in weeks" I said.

"That won't make me feel better Taylor. What if James is the one you get taken with?" JB asked me.

"What would anyone want with James? He's completely harmless so just calm the fuck down" I said.

Everyone in the room, apart from me and JB, looked very awkward as we had this argument in front of them. I know they wanted to protect me but I was feeling suffocated.

"I just want you to be safe" JB said softly.

"I know but I feel suffocated JB. Everywhere I go, there one of you is. I need to breathe for a bit" I said.

He nodded. He needed to understand that he needs to let me breath.

"Fine but call me when you're done okay?"

"Okay" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pulled away and dialled James's number, he picked up immediately. I smiled at sound of his voice.

"Oh my God long time no speak" he screamed down the phone.

I giggled at him. "Wanna meet up at our usual cafe?"

"Of course. Be there in ten" he said.

I hung up the phone and turned back towards them. All of them had worried expressions on their faces.

"I'll see you's later" I said as I quickly ran out of the house.

I breathed in the fresh air and wrapped my jacket around me. It felt good to be out of the house and not have so many sets of eyes following my every move. I skipped down the street and made my way to the small cafe that James and I had been meeting up at for years now. He was sitting at a table against the window and he smiled as he seen me walk in.

"Where have you been?" He said as he pulled me in to a hug.

"I'm sorry for being so distant lately. A lots been going on" I said to him.

We sat down at the table. He had already ordered my hot chocolate and chocolate chip muffin for me.

"How's BamBam? Everyone at school's been asking about him" he asked me.

"He's better. That's pretty much why I haven't been at school lately, we've been making sure he's okay" I said.

"Oh well that's good" James said to me.

"So you been okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I have been. I've missed you though" he said.

"I've missed you too James"

"You coming back to school any time soon?"

"I don't know yet. Maybe"

"I hope you do. People are starting to think you're pregnant with JB's baby" he said with a smirk on his face.

"What the fuck? We've been dating for a few weeks I think" I said getting slightly pissed off.

James laughed at me. "You have to come back and set them straight"

"Maybe" I said quietly.

The conversation went silent after that. The guys's paranoia had rubbed off on me as I sat in the cafe glancing around the room trying to see if anyone's watching me. James babbled on about school and how much I had missed but I just wasn't in to it. We finished up our drinks and left the cafe.

"I should call JB" I said pulling out of my phone and calling him.

He picked up straight away, his voice filled with worry.

"You coming home?" He quickly sled down the phone.

"Yes don't worry. I'm walking home with James" I said.

"Hi JB" James yelled from beside me.

I giggled at him. "So everything's okay"

"I'm still worried" he said.

I rolled my eyes but I then felt my anxiety rise and felt like someone was following me. My breathing rised and JB sensed it straight away.

"What's wrong Taylor?" He asked quickly.

"I don't know. I feel like someone's following me" I said.

"Okay where are you?" He said quickly.

I told him where I was and he said he'd be there soon and hung up the phone. James felt my dread and was now glancing around the street. I could hear someone sprinting near us and my heart was beating out of my chest. Then it stopped and there was a figure in front of us, a woman.

"Hello there" she said before knocking us both out.

The last thing I remember was her evil smile.