Chapter 12

JB POV

I had failed. I promised I would protect her and I failed. BamBam was trying his best to find her as was the others but there was no trace of her anywhere. I paced the living room trying my best to think but the only thing I could think of was her and if she was alive.

"JB you need to sit down" Mark said from beside me.

"No I need to find Taylor" I said running my hands through my hair.

"Dude calm down, we'll find her" Mark said walking away from me.

"I shouldn't of let her go alone. I should of went with her"

"This isn't your fault" Junior said from the couch.

I sat down the next to him putting my head in my hands. My girl was out there somewhere with someone who wanted to hurt her. Who would want to hurt her? She was kind and gentle, she didn't even run from me when I told her that I was a vampire. Taylor had become so comfortable with us that we could drink blood in front of her with no fear of her getting grossed out.

Memories of Taylor and I flashed through my head. In the short time that I knew her we had shared so much and now there was a chance that it was all going to disappear. We heard BamBam gasp from across the room and within seconds I was in front of him. We waited for him to come out of his vision and for him to tell us what he had seen. He blinked at us and caught his breath.

"What did you see?" I asked quickly.

"I saw who took Taylor. Taylor's alive and she's in some abandoned warehouse in town" he said to me.

"Who took her?" I asked.

"It was Genevieve"

My body went cold. That bitch was back and had taken Taylor. Anger flowed over my body and I felt a hand touch me, it was Youngjae. He gave me a small smile.

"Is Taylor hurt? What about James?" I asked.

"Taylor's unconscious but alive. I didn't see James"

"We need to go get her" I said.

They all nodded in agreement. We were heading for a big fight but I still had one question, why would Genevieve take Taylor? She didn't even know who Taylor was so why take her from me? I hadn't seen Genevieve since she turned me so why come back now? We all got ready and sprinted out of the door. I'm coming Taylor, don't worry.

Taylor POV

There was shooting pain in the side of my head. I groaned and sat up, I couldn't remember anything but what I did know was that I was lying on a cold hard floor. I looked around the room and it was defiantly abandoned. Why was I here?

"Hello" I called out. "James?"

"Oh look who's awake" a female voice said from the darkness.

"Who are you? Why am I here?" I asked it.

"You are here because I like to play games and you are the perfect pawn in my new game" she said slyly.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The woman stepped out of the darkness and closer to me so that I could see her. She looked almost identical to me, long black hair and dark eyes. If me and her went out somewhere then she would defiantly pass as my sister or twin.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"My names Genevieve" she said.

My eyes widened. This was JB's kind of ex, the one who turned him and hurt him.

"I take it from your reaction that you know who I am" she said with a smile on her face.

"Where is James?" I asked.

"He's alive. Barley"

"Don't kill him" I pleaded.

"I won't. Not yet anyway"

I looked around the room trying to find an exit but everything was boarded up. She smiled at me as I looked around.

"Don't try to run" she said to me.

"Fuck you" I said as I got up and sprinted for the door.

She groaned as I ran past her and tried to knock the door down. Genevieve came up behind me and grabbed my hair and dragged me back to where I was.

"You're a feisty one now aren't you? That just won't do now will it"

"JB's going to come for me and when he does he will kill you" I said.

She threw her head back and laughed. "He is weak. He won't come for you"

"You're the weak one. Tormenting him after not seeing him for centuries, you must have no life"

"Mmm is that right?" She said before turning around and kicking me in the face.

The pain spread over me but I wasn't knocked out. She left me on the floor in pain but she loved it, she wanted me to be in pain.

"I know another way to punish your smart mouth" she said in the distance.

I could her dragging something that was groaning. James. My instinct told me to try and save him but for some reason I was stuck. I looked up and she was holding his head back so his neck was exposed.

"I told you not to kill him" I pleaded.

"Ah yes but I didn't agree. Any last words James?" She asked.

"Please I beg you" he whispered.

"Bye James" she said before biting in to his neck and drinking his blood.

Her face changed in to how JB's was, demon like. I screamed and tried to get up from the ground but I was paralysed. She dropped his lifeless body on to the floor and smiled at me with blood running down her face.

"Now it's your turn" she said as she rushed over to me.

I tried to run but she crushed my leg and sunk her teeth in to my neck. I screamed out in pain but heard glass smashing.

"Get the fuck off of her" a man called out. JB.

Genevieve got off me but I had no energy to move. I was completely drained.

"Look who came to play"

"No more games" he said as he ran towards her and took her down.

She underestimated him. He was stronger now and she was completely weak. All of guys had her pined down on the ground begging for mercy.

"Please please don't kill me. I love you JB and you love me"

"No I love Taylor but I'm not going to kill you" he said getting up and leaving her.

He came over and kneeled next to me, he looked down at me with worried eyes.

"You gotta hold on Taylor" JB said to me.

"I can't"

"I don't know what to do" he screamed out.

"JB you have to change her" Yugyeom said as he joined JB.

"No I can't do it"

"If you don't then she'll die" Yugyeom said.

"Fine. Taylor I'm so sorry" he said as he bit in to his wrist.

He put his wrist to my mouth and the warm red liquid went down my throat and I began to drink. I could feel it but darkness was consuming me. And within a few seconds I was in complete darkness.