》1.)《

"Come on Lowery!Just open the gates!" I pleaded into the radio as I stood out side of paddock 9.It was getting hit outside and Lowery was arguing with me.
"No Everly!Owen would kill me if he knew I let you in there!"Lowery said raising his voice slightly . Lowery was one of the biggest scardy cats I knew,yet he was working at Jurrasic World.Doesnt make since does it?
"Yeah,and he would also kill you if he found out you were the one to accidentally open blues cage last week"I said in a slightly sassy tone smirking.I heard a sigh as the doors started to open .I smile and slowly walk my way inside.
"Thanks Lowery!"I said with a grin before watching the doors shut behind me.
"This stays between you,and me"he said slightly aggravated as the radio went off. I strapped the radio to my belt before looking around.The huge cage,covered in trees and bushes.Its been over 3 years since I had seen Rexy.To be honest,I was scared she wouldn't remember me.I felt the sweat drip off my face as the ground slightly rumbled.I let out a gulp before hearing a low grumble.
I slowly look up to see the magnificent creature that I used to hold in my hand standing before me.I barley came up to ankle hight to her.I slowly held up my hand.
"Hey Rexy....remember me?Come on girl." I said in a slightly scared voice as she lowered her head towards my hand.I slightly turn my head scared of her biting me.All of a sudden I feel her scales press up aginst my small hand.I let out a breath I did not know I was holding.
"There's my girl" I said as I lightly rubbed her snout.I put my hand under her huge head and scratched at her jawline.Suddenly his foot started to stomp,similar to a dog,thus shaking the ground vigorously.I let out a laugh as I bounce back and fall.Rexy come over behind me and flops her big body down.I look over at her.Its marvelous how and animal this dangerous could be this gental.I slowly lay back on her yellow belly looking back up at her face,I let out a soft smile as she never moved.I felt her stomach go up and down as she breathed.Slowly,I felt my eye lids close as well.

《Allright!This is the first chapter!Please share,comment and vote!Don't be scared to message me with ideas for the story!~ Whit✌♡🌸》