》4.)《

The taller boy and I exchanged looks.Before I could speak the younger one spoke up.
"Hi,you must be Zara? " He asked tilting his head slightly, kinda like the raptors when they didn't understand a command.Breaking my gaze from the taller one, which I would assume was Zach, I gave a small smile to the younger boy.
"no, I'm Everly, Zara was busy so your aunt Claire asked me to watch over you guys."The younger one,which I also assumed was Gray,had a disappointed look on his face.I crouched down a little to get down to his height.
"hey,it's okay,your aunt Claire is meeting with you tonight at 8 and then she will be with you guys all day tommrow,don't worry."He smiled as he nodded his head.I gave him a small smile before running his head and standing back up.
"well,I'm Gray " he said before sticking his thumb backwards to his brother.
" and that's Zach " Zach pulled out his phone,not even offering a hello.I rolled my eyes slightly before nodding my head.Gray pulled a little Jurrasic World pamphlet beofre looking at the shows that were available.I smiled as he startes to jump up and down once his finger scanned over the Mosasaurus show that was starting in 5 minuets.He grabbed my hand and started to tug me towards the Mosasaurus show. I looked back at Zach and saw that he had his head phones in and phone at hand,not paying attention to a thing in the world.Okay,I get it,putting in headphones because there are alot of children and alot of noise, but come on!We are at Jurrasic World!I rolled my eyes beofre reaching back,yanking out his head phones and sticking them into my pocket and grabbing his hand as Gray led us both into the crowd.I let out a tiny laugh as I saw how excited he was.
--time skip by sr.twat--
We were seated down at the Monosaraus show.I watched as the trainer started to name off facts.I eventually tuned her out,considering the fact that I have watched this show over a million times. I glance over at Zach to see him staring at me.I blushed slightly.
"can I help you?"I said with a small laugh.Zach's face didn't change once,he only heald out his hand.I gave him a weird look.
"headphones " he said with a small eye roll.I pretend to fake gasp.
"oh my gosh it can talk?!" I said covering my mouth slightly.I earned a laugh from Gray he gave me another eye roll before looking down at his phone.
"yeah,keep rolling your eyes,maybe you'll find your soul back there."I said looking back at the show to see them preparing the shark.I smiled before looking back at Zach only to see him looking at a picture of a girl holding up a sign.Before I could read it he put his phone up in his pocket.And slumped down in his seat. I was about to say a sarcastic commet but I was inturpted by a louder voice.
"Let's see if she's still hungry!"I look over at the workers leading the shark out to the middle of the tank.I smiled as saw a small blur appear from under the water.I nudge Gray with my elbow and pointed to the water.Gray started to jump up and down,earing a annoyed look from Zach.I roll my eyes as I watched the Monosaraus jump iut of the water,biting the shark clean off the chains.I see the massive creature start to plummet back down into the water.I shield my eyes at the massive wave comes crashing down on us.I start to laugh as I see Gray shaking the water out of his hair.I look over to see Zach actually laughing.
"hey,I guess that you actually found your soul!!"I said earing a playful glare from him.
--------------------
A/N - ARGH I THINK I NEED TO SET AN ALARM OUR SOMETHING TO REMIND ME TO UPDATE!wow but guys 66 reads, and one vote!that's amazing!!thank you guys so much and like I said before,if you have any ideas for the story don't be afraid to message me!whale 🐳 I will see yall in the next chapter,bye!~Whit ✌❤🌸