》3.)《

Before I knew it,Owen was in the Raptor pen,telling the them to stand down and trying to save the twat that tried to pull the pig out.Now,before I go on,let's think this over. A little scrawny teenager,trying to pry a pig,that is probally twice his weight,along with a raptor,running full speed at it....dumb!So by the time that scrawny twat hit the ground my dad was in the pen.
"Dad!get back in here are you out of your mind!!!!" I said running up to the gate and grabbing onto it.I see him look back at the kid as he scrambled to the door and Barry grabbing him by his collar and pulling him into the control room.I look back at Owen to hear him say the craziest thing he had ever said.
"Shut the gates Barry!" He said as he focused his attention back on the raptors,his hand held up.
"Dad what are you doing!this is crazy!!" I said as I glanced over at Barry only to see him press the button to close the gates.I throw my hands up frustration beofre watching Owen agian.I watch as the gates start to close,I bite my lip as walk back up to the gate and look out to the pen,only to see Owen turn around into a dead sprint and slid under the now closed gate.Blue snapping at the closed gate.I sigh in relief as I start to walk over to the control center to where I see Owen talking to that Ingin guy agian.I watch as Owen pushes past the guy and startes to walk off before he sees me.He smiles as he starts to walk towards me.
"What's up pip squeak?"He said as stopped infront of me and smiled.I walked straight up to him and punched him in the stomach.He let out a 'oof' beofre bending over a little.
"What the bloody hell were you thinking out there!!" I say as I run up to him and hug him around the torso.What can I say,I can't stay mad at him?
"I could say the same thing for the little stunt you pulled this morning.He said looking down at me.Before could say another word my radio went off.
"Saved by the bell?" I say with a little laugh before letting go of Owen and walking away.I grab my radio off my belt as I hop onto my four wheeler.
"hello?"
"Hey Everly,just wanted to let you know that the boys will be arriving soon so if I were you I would head down to the docs."Before I could answer her she beeped off the radio.I sigh as I reach into my back pack and grab out my white board beofre writing "Zach and Gray Mitchell " I put the white board back into my back pack beofre driving towards the doc.
~~time skip brought to you by mr.pig~~
I waited at the doc as I see the cruise ship pull into the docking station. I watch as passangers start to flood onto the island.Old,young,and some just down right creepy.I sigh as I hold the sign up a little higher.Once my arms got tired I put the sign back down beofre looking down at it.Did I not draw it big enough?I sigh before looking up and meeting eye contact with a pair of huge beautiful,brown eyes.
------------------------------
A/N-OMG I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IT'S BEEN LIKE 2 MONTHS,I ACCIDENTALLY FORGOT ABOUT ME WRITING THIS BOOK!!!!but guys 50 reads!thank you guys so much for your support!and like I've said before,please like,share and commet if you have any ideas for the story!see yah later!~Whit✌❤🌸