》5.)《

After about an hour of going on rides or even going to the Gentle Giants we finally sat down and stopped for food.While we were eating it mostly consisted of Gray spitting out random dinosaur facts,and Zach actually communicating, when my radio started to go off.I wiped off my hands and pulled my radio off my belt and put it up to my mouth.
'hello?'
'Everly,it's Lowery!something is wrong with Rexy,we need you down here, she won't let any one else touch her!'
'O-okay,I'll be down there in a sec'
I go back over to the boys and put my radio back on my belt.Gray just got done eating while Zach was just munching on a bag of chips.
"guys we gotta go,come on!"I said as I grabbed Grays hand and started to pull him towards the main exit door of the Plaza where I parked my four wheeler. Zach started to follow close behind.
After pushing through hot,sweaty tourist,we finally got back to my four wheeler.I sigh and I hop on.
"um,allright,Gray get up front of me,and hold onto the seat,trust me,your not going to go anywhere."I said beofre looking over at Zach.....crap.
"A-and for Zach,hop on behind me...and..um just hold onto,something just please down fall off your aunt would kill me."I said as he nodded and hopped on.I started up my four wheeler when all of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.I glance back at Zach only to see him smirking. I roll my eyes as I take in a deep breath.Ugh,why does this boy do this to me,is he trying to torture me?I mean....yes,is do admit he is cute,and his eyes,oh,is could just-
"um Everly,are we gonna go or are you just going to sit there" Gray said as he turned to look up at me.I nodded as I pulled out of the Plaza and made a b-line towards Rexy's cage.
--time skip brought to you by echo--
As I pull up to Rexy's cage I see InGen trucks all around her cage.I quickly get off my four wheeler and tell the boys to go up the stairs up to the observation deck.I went up to the gates only to be met by a tall,and slightly chubby man.
"You must be Everly,I'm Hopkins " He said holding out his hand.He looked familiar.Oh wait I know who he is!
"I know who you are,your that bastard who wants to use the raptors for army use,look,if you even think that way about MY Rexy I swear I will-"He pressed his hand up aginst my mouth to make me stop talking,boy he better be lucky I didn't chop off his hand.
"No,trust me,we are only here becuase your little T-Rex is throwing a rampage and we cant get him to stop,so if you cant,we will have to tranquilize him to calm him down."I sigh,doesn't this dumbass know that all the animals on this island are female?I sigh as I start to walk towards the gates.If the tranquilize her,she'll never trust us agian.I hear the doors open and I walk into the enclosure.Before I could even take another step inside the door slammed shut behinde me.harsh.I look up at the observation deck to see Zach and Gray just staring at me.I sigh. I get out my clicker and click it twice.I start to hear her foot steps approaching me.
"Come on Rexy babe,what's wrong " I saw her walk over to me,she lowered her head towards me and looked me over.I looked at her eyes.
There was nonthing but hate,in those gorgeous yellow eyes.
--
A / N - I'M HERE AND I'M HERE WITH A CLIFF HANGERRRR!!!!I know this chapter was a little boring but trust me the next chapter will be better!AND GUYS 91 READS!!!holy crap I can't believe it thank you guys so much♡!!anyways like I said before , please like,vote,commet, and share your thoughts with me about the story if you have any twists or thoughts!See yah in the next chapter!
Whit✌❤🌸