》8.)《

"GO GO GO GO " Gray yells as the Indominus let's out an ear piercing roar.Zach pushes the controller foreward attempting to get out from underneath the Indominus.The Gyrosphere didn't go fast enough,resulting in the Gyrosphere getting kicked like a soccer ball.We went flying foreward -and as an result of me not putting me seat belt on- so did I. I slam into the front glass before the Gyrosphere starts to spin.Gray starts to scream as Zach reaches out and grabbes me,pulling me into the seat with him,wrapping his arms around my waist trying not to let me fly across the Gyrosphere.

"I got you,ive got you"Zach said over and over.What a time to be a hero Zach......what a time.The Gyrosphere hits a tree and comes to a stop.Soon after that,the Gyrosphere slowly turns upside down,resulting in me,grasping onto Zach for dear life.I could feel his smirk,so I merely slapped his chest.He let's out a small laugh,I allmost forgot that there was a man eating dinosaur right out side this hamster ball,when Zach's phone started to buzz. My eyes went wide as everything else went silent.Zach slipped one arm out from around my waist and went to grab his phone.I glanced down...well...really up,if you think about it.Only to see Clair's ID pop up.I mentally roll my eyes as Gray starts to freak out and telling Zach to stop.

"Don't worry I've almost got it " he said,his fingers were so close to grabbing his phone.I glance over at Gray,still freaking out.I raise my eye brow before looking at what Gray was looking at.The Indominus Rex's eye.Zach was still trying to grab his phone when I reached down and back and tilted his head up.He was about to say something before he saw the Indominus.The Indominus used it's huge claw and poked through the Gyrosphere's glass like it was nonthing.

"D-dont worry,well be fine,just be still,and be quiet"I said in a hushed tone.I grabbed Grays hand as Zach brought his hand back up and wrapped it around my waist,pulling me even closer to him.I would have blushed,but all the blood was allready down to my head from being up side down for a solid 5 minutes.The Indominus pulled us to the point where we were laying down on our backs.I let out a gulp as the Indominus pulls it's claw out of the Gyrosphere.

"See,I told you we are fine"I said as I let out a breath thinking it was over.Boy was I wrong.The Indominus then clamped it's large jaw,almost covering the Gyrosphere.We all let out a series of screams as the Indominus Rex picked up the Gyrosphere and slammed it down on the ground.The back of the Gyrosphere shattered.Zach reached over and unbuckled Gray and then him self.When the Gyrosphere hit the ground once more,Zach pulled Gray and I out with him.I shielded over Gray as the Gyrosphere shattered down on top of us once agian.Once the Gyrosphere rose us Zach pulled us up.

"Go go go!"He said pushing us infront of him.We ran out if the mini jungle and into the field.We looked behind us only to see the Indominus Rex right behind us.We kept on running until we reached a waterfall.I glance back behind us only to see the Indominus hot on our trail.

"We have to jump!"Zach yelled grabbing my hand.I nodded at him and grabbed Grays hand.He looked up at me.

"No,no no I can't do this " Gray said as he shook his head.I gave him a reassuring hand squeeze before Zach jumped pulling us along with him.Right as I jumped I felt a sharp pain in my side,right in the spot where Rexy left a bruise.That pain was soon shortend when I hit the cold water.I opened my eyes only to see Zach pulling Gray back down into the water.Smart,he was out waiting the I-Rex.Once we heard her roar we knew it would be safe to get out.I swim to the top of the water and suck in a much needed breath.I swim over to Zach and Gray we were allready up on the bay,they looked like they had a little big brother,little brother moment so I decided to stay quiet.About that time Zach turned to me wide eyed.
"Everly!"He said helping me up out of the water.I groan slightly as I stand up.I look over at Gray to see his hair all ruffled up.I laugh slightly before bending over and puking.Zach held my hair back until I was done.I stand back up and lift my shirt up half way and see a scratch from one of the I-Rex's teeth.It was about the size of my hand,but it was pretty deep.Zach took off his hoodie and wrapped it around my waist trying to stop the bleeding a little bit.

"T-thanks,but I would have been fine....let's just..get somewhere safe."I said before attempting to walk off before stumbling.I was leaning foreward allmost falling before Zach caught me.

"would have been fine my ass"

~~~~~~
A/N- dude I'm sorry I forgot to add an A/N BUT HOLY CRAP 222 READS THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!I COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE JUST..KANSAN THANK YOU GUYS!!!!but like I allways say,please like, vote, commet, and share your thoughts with me about the story!I'm allways open in messenger!See yah in the next chapter! ~Whit✌❤🌸