》6.)《

I gulp as I hold out my hand to touch her snout.
"R-rexy,it's okay,calm down,what's wrong bab-"I was cut off by her shoving her snout against my torso,pushing me to the nearest wall.She let out a small grumble as she continued to shove me back wards.
"R-rexy,stop!!"I said as I fell over hitting my head on the concrete wall.I groan as she walks over to me and looks down at me.I look out of the corner of my eye and see InGen about to shoot.
"DON'T SHOOT!Put 12 amps in her and she'll never trust anyone agian,she won't hurt me!!"I yelled out to the InGen men.I see Hopkins call them off.I sigh with relief letting my head touch the ground relaxing slightly before feeling hot air on my face.Crap,I forgot about Rexy for a second.I slowly get up groaning.Rexy doesn't move,she only blinks.I let out a shaky breath before placing my hand on her snout.
"What's wrong,you know what they will do to you if you don't stop."I said trying to move away from her only to be pushed back by her snout.I close my eyes and take a deep breath in before looking her over trying to see what was wrong with her.I look down at her foot only to see one of InGen's non lethal shocking bands around her foot.Considering her size it wouldn't do anything except bother her and shock her.I think for a moment.
"No,no,no,no,Rexy I didn't do this please don-"I was shoved sideways by her snout landing on my side.I let out a huff as I clutched my side.Rexy stood up once more and walked over to me putting her foot next to my face.Allmost as saying;
'Get this thing off of me'
I groan as I sit up a little feeling a sharp pain in my side.I sigh as I go around to the back of her foot and "unclip" the band.Once it was off Rexy backed up and attempted to look down at her foot.She looked at me and I could have swore,she smiled.I start to laugh as she starts to run around.I try to stand up but I fall back down clutching my side.Rexy stops running around and slowly walks over to me and lowers her head to me, nudging me slightly as to say.
'Sorry'
I smile at her as she nudges me to get up.I place my hand on her snout and push up with what strength I had in my noodle arms.Rexy helped out a little bit as I finally stood up.I look up to see Zach and Gray looking down at me.I smile at them and wave.Gray re-gained some color in his face when Zach started to laugh and shake his head.I slowly make my way over to the paddock door,with Rexy still behinde me,pushing my slightly with her snout.I turn around and pat her snout.She gives me a sad grumble and I give her a small smile.
"It's okay babe,I know you didn't mean it,but I gotta go,stay out of trouble....please?"I say as I kiss her snout and turn around and signal to the InGen people to open the gates.Once they open the gates I'm allmost dragged out by guards checking my side.
"Woah woah,slow your roll,I'm just git pushed over by a T-Rex give me some space" I say laughing slightly.I get some apologetic nods beofre a single medic walks over to me and smiles.
--time skip from sr.twinkie--
I walk over to Gray and Zach before getting engulfed in a hug from Gray. I smile and groan a little from my side.Gray lets go and looks up at me with a confused stare.I lift up to side of my shirt to show a white wrap,wrapped around my torso keeping a soft material on my side.
"Rexy left a pretty big bruise on my side,but I'll live."I said shrugging my shoulders with a laugh.
"So you train a T-Rex?"Zach said stepping a little closer to me,pulling Gray back in the process.I laugh before nodding my head.
"Yeah,no biggie though,but hey,let's go do something fun yeah?"I said trying to change the subject.Gray nodded as he pulls out his little pamphlet looking at the rides.
"Let's go on the Gyrosphere!!"I nod as I take Grays hand and start to walk towards my four wheeler and start to head towards the Plaza.Its a Gyrosphere,what could go wrong?
--
A / N - hallo,I finally updated on schedule!!!Yeah so I decided that I should bring Rexy back into the story for a little bit until later on ;) Any way, 112 reads!!!That's crazy thank you guys so much ♡!! anywayslike I said before, please like, vote, commet, and share with your friends.If you have any questions or requests don't be afraid to message me!!see yah in the next chapter! -Whit✌❤🌸