"Fun Time" Chapter 2

As your eyes flicker open, you feel the cold cement tickle your back. You were definitely not at your dorm, but a dimly lit place. The place reeked of metallic smell, which had a coincidental smell to blood. As your memories flooded back to you, you started to freak out, yet realizing that your arms, legs and mouth were duck-taped.  Tears then streamed down your face, hearing every movement in the so-called complex.  The same words and voice ringed in your head, before you blacked out.

"We'll make sure you'll have the time of your life."

The words were confusing you, and you didn't know why they meant. The same chilling voice ringed in your head, making you cry more. As the tears hit the duck tape, you thought of an idea. Since the tears loosened the tape, you would be able to push the tape off with your tongue. After a few attempts later, the tape was finally loos enough to et pulled off with your tongue. As the tape finally let go of your mouth, you put your duct taped hands towards your mouth, finding the end of the tape, biting it, and unraveling the tape around your hands with the tape. As you take off the last string of tape on your hands, you pull them off quickly, earning a few tears, and screams in your head. You rub the red area of both your hands, and quickly forget about the pain as you scramble to your feet, immediately ripping off the tape. Not knowing how many hours you've been asleep, you realize your feet were completely numb. As you rub your feet and the numbness sensation leave your feet, you immediately scan the room, realizing there was a door. You stand up warily, run to the door, but first listening closely against the door first. You hear closely resembling muffled voices through the door. "Go check on 'er! She might be awake. Plus she's smart too." You hear the same Irish voice back at the dorm. "Fine." The deeper voice grumbled, seemingly annoyed. You started to panic, as you suddenly spotted a half opened crate at the right side of the room. Before you ran to get in the crate, you struggle yet successfully rip open the vent besides the door, making it look like you went through the vents. As you run to the crate, hopping in, and completely closing it, you hear the door open, before a scary-as-shit growl went off. "FUCK! SHE'S GONE!" The deep voice growled. You hear a few steps barge in the room, as you hear an angry "shit" slip through the Irish accented man. "She went through the vents!" The dark voice growled. "I'll go to the bathroom. It's the only place where that vent leads." The dark voice said again. "When I see her, I'll make sure she'll get punished. SEVERELY." The voice said, growling the last word. "I'll check the other parts of the house. She wouldn't have gone far." Said the Irish voice. As you hear footsteps exiting the room, you quickly got out of the crate, and peeked outside the door. As you look out, you see two dark corridors, left and right. Pertaining the position of the vent, the bathroom would be most likely at the right corridor. Deciding, The deeper voiced guy would eventually wait for your diversion, until he would realize that it was only a trick. As you crept thru the right corridor, you see a door, realizing there was a shadow of a foot, going back and forth. "Where the hell is she!?" He growled. As you Carefully tiptoe your way to another room, you realized that it was a fire exit. You open it gently, making sure you don't make any squeaking noises, and carefully walk inside. "FUCK! SHE TRICKED US!" A loud voice boomed thru the hallways, you hear a door slam shut, as you accidentally stumble on something, making you fall back. As your butt flopped on the floor, it made a loud "THUMP" noise making you extremely nervous. You hear a rumble of footsteps go your way, as you stand up, and run down the small amount of stairs to the fire exit. As you arrived at the door, you see the Mark lookalike grin widely, showing his sharp K9 teeth. As you rushed to open the door, your eyes widen, as you realize that the door won't budge. Even though you pushed and pulled, the door still wouldn't budge. You were definitely dead. Then, you felt a pair of hands slither to your waist. "Found you." A voice snarled in your ear.