"Sleep-deprived" Chapter 3

You could feel your body levitate, as if you were being carried by someone. The drowsiness in your eyes were leaving, as you forced them to pry open. The darkness greeted you, as you could feel cold, strong arms carry you bridal-style. (NO TWILIGHT SHIT REFERENCES MEANT) You couldn't see a thing, but only feel the cold wind hit your skin, making you seemingly annoyed.

You groaned softly, as you tried to shuffle yourself into a comfortable position. You heard a dark chuckle, making you freeze. "Well, well, well. I think our little princess is awake." A overly-familiar deep voice said. You looked up to the person who said that (well, you tried. It was dark Af), and idiotically tried to squirm out his grasp. His hands wrapped around you tighter, making sure you wouldn't escape.

"Not so fast, princess. I wouldn't do that if I were you, unless you want another punishment." He chuckled darkly. You cursed under you breathe, as you tried to find another way out of the situation. You weren't  made for these kind of 'kidnapped' situations. Suddenly, the Mark-look-alike went into a sudden stop, making your body's inertia kick in. "We're here, darling. Make yourself comfortable." He said. You could see the razor sharp K9's glitter in the darkness, making your blood go cold.

With a sudden click, your vision was invaded with a orangey-ish light. Adjusting to the light, you could only feel your eyes go fuzzy, then go back to normal. "Ohhhh, Goody! (Y/N) is 'ere! Yay!'' You here a overly excited Irish-accented man. "Don't piss your pants, Anti." You hear the man holding you snicker. As you look around the room, you see a normal looking house, only with the shade of black, green, and red.

As the lookalikeplier see you down the couch, you were stiff as a board. ''Oh my god! You look so sleep deprived! DARK, DID YA EVEN LET THE GIRL REST!?'' The Irish roared. ''SHE WAS ASLEEP THE WHOLD TIME! PLUS, DONT BLAME ME, IRISH ASS!''. It was obvious that the Irish was getting mad, due to his red face. 'Dark' remained completely calm, despite his booming voice. "How about we let 'er rest for a while? Maybe the punishment can go later~." the Irish said. "Fine, but I go first later since I was the one who carried that soft ass of hers. And those breasts were hard not to look at. Cmon, think of the torture I had to go through!" 'Dark' said. "Fine, fine, whatevah. But let us let her sleep."

And within the moment, the two disappeared.