"Escape Route" Chapter 4

Of course, you couldn't sleep at all. After being kidnapped by two lunatics, who would sleep in the very same room they came from? Ding ding! No one. You stared at the roof, as your body was temporary stiff from the interaction with Dark. "Holy shit.." you murmured, as you look at your hands. They were supposedly skin toned, yet you realized it was completely stiff. You stood up the couch you were sitting on, as she ran your other hand through your (H/C) hair.

"Fuck." You muttered in the darkness, completely frightened and skeptical on what would happen to you next. You tried to look around the dark room, as you hinted shades of red ang green. You sighed frigidly, as you stood up from the couch, your feet also feeling unevitably stiff. "I need to find a way out of this hell hole. (no shit sherlock).." You muttered to yourself in the darkness, as she shifted your feet, putting your hands i front of you to make sure you wouldn't hit anything.

Though there were different complications while looking around for the lightswitch, you were able to identify various pieces of furmiture by their bulkiness and shape, including a counter, couch, coffee table, and T.V. as you realized you were touching the wall, as dragged your hamds around it, hopfully looking for any sort of switch to generate the lights to make the oh-so dark room visible properly.

You continued to drag your hands on the wall, as you finally got to the lightswitch. You let out a small victory cheer in your head, completely step one on escaping the place you were in. "A-ah!" You squeaked quietly, as you switch the switch, introducing new found light to reach your eyes. It was dim, yet it was barable for you to see.

As your eyes squinted at the new source of light, you finally got to examine properly on what was in the room. "Woah-" You gaped, as you've never seen such a gigantic living room before. It was covered in black, red, and vibrant green tones, even if the two colors ABSOLUTELY did not match each other. Your eyes wavered at the different doors surrounding the room, as you immediately went to the nearest room, which was right besides you. You quickly turned the doorknob, only to your disappointment that it wouldn't budge. "Fuck.." You muttered under your breath, as you headed towards the other one.

As you turned the knob of the other door which was across the room, it followed your hands movement, to your pleasement. Yet, the joy quickly drowned away, as you realized it was the bathroom, a LUXURIOUS one at that. You gapped at the beautiful pearly white bathroom, as you looked around, seeing as if it was your first time in such a fabulous room. You walked around, as you carefully observed the imside of the bathroom, realizing there was a medicine cabinet. "Jackpot." you muttered under your breath, as you approached it. You quickly filled around it, taking any medicine and ointments you could use for yourself, just to ready a way to escape. As you carried the medicinal supplies from the cabinet, you walked out the bathroom, placing it onto the coffee table that was infront of the couch.

You sighed, as you placed your hands on your hips, looking around for more additional supplies you could use for trying to escape. You noticed another door on the left corner of the room, as you skidded yourself closer to it, turning the knob. "Kitchen..." You muttered under your breath, flicking the lights on, to make a steady way across the kitchen. "Damn. This place is packed..." you said to yourself, strolling around, looking for any hand carry items. You opened the fridge momentarily, as you realized it was filled with assorted sandwiches and desserts, which included brownies and cookies, as you took a ham sandwich from the batch, neatly unraveling it from it's plastic, taking a bit.

You gobbled the sandwich down happily, as you slapped your hands together, to make sure there weren't any crumbs on your face.

"Looks like we found a hungry duckling, hm?"