IMPORTANT (A/N)!

Hello there, my cookies!
Today, I'll be discussing an important matter.

Today, I'll be annoucing a special matter inside everyone of my chapters!

Now, I will release chapter 5, and that is when the challedge will start.

So, if you haven't noticed, I've put small references to one of my favorite fandoms in each chapter, and the first to comment  the reference and what fandom it's from, I'll give you a variety if any GENRE, THEME, AND PLOT of your choice, if it's your OC, or just plain you yourself!

Now, when providing me with information, make sure to give me the personality and look of your character so I can inject them to the one shot you've requested. Now, here are the prizes.

Prizes:
°3 references:
* 1000 one-shot  your character and whoever you choose with.
*Any genre or AU
*If smut, your choice of how.

°2 references:
*750 one-shot of your character and whoever you choose with.
*Romance, Comedy, Thriller only. Any AU
*If smut, only Vanilla.

°1 reference:
*500 onezshot of your character and whoever you choose with.
*Romance, Comedy, and Angst only. Only Modern Day AU.
*No smut.

Now, remember, this is first one, first serve. There will be no "second or third place", but only a first place.

And, if the request is taking long, dont message me like "whERE IS MY FANFICTION!!1!!!??1??1?2?2 I REPORT YOU BECAUSE U 2 LONG!!!1!!1!! (  ͡ ; ͜ʖ ͡ ; )" or else, I will stop thise challedge immediately. Dont bitch to me, or I'll bitch back, got it? >^[

Now, may the odds be ever be in your favor, and good luck!