"Surprise Attack" Chapter 5

Okay okay, before I start the chapter, thank you for all your support towards this book. I know I havent been the best author, but since CAT training is done for the summer and classes are starting, I can finally have the creativity to make more chapters. I have chapter 6, 7, and 8 on drafts whilst chapter (??), the smut chapter, is ready and finished. I won't tell when, but if ya'll want I can make a oneshot smut involving the two or seperated. You decide in the comments, my cookies! Okay, tootles, and enjoy this somewhat sexual-tension oriented chapter! ( ͡0 ͜ʖ ͡0 )
-BombasticJewel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You yelped at the sound of someone behind you, especially the smooth voice of the lookalikeplier, which was a major turn on if you weren't scared shitless. You stiffed up immediately, as you felt your body shake incredibally, as the pair of so called 'Dark' ran up your waist, making you feel incredibally sexually harassed.(( A\N: you know you like it reader-chan (っ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ς) ))

"Well, aren't you hungry, hm..?" The lookalikeplier whispered in your ear, which made your stomach tingle in a sensation you haven't felt before. But, this was wrong. You knew what happened, and you were most likely now a kidnapped victim ready to be raped and killed shortly after. You tried to elbow the man's chest behind you and attempt to run, but as you did so, it was like your elbow was about to break, and struggling from his grasp only made him hug your waist tighter.

"Ow, that hurt so badly. Get me a medic." The lookalikeplier said nonchalantly and dramatically, his voice obviously amused. "You really think I'd let you escape like last time..? Ha. I think not." He hissed in your ear with pure venom, as he gripped your waist tightly. You whimpered at his grip, the pressure hurting you a bit. "Did that hurt, baby? Oh, sorry. It's just so fun to hurt someone." He said lustfully in your ear, hinting the sadistic way he was interpreting it. You flushed incredibly, as a smirk appeared on his lips. 'Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw.' You thought, a dirty thought in your head.

In a snap of his finger, the American accented man teleported from the kitchen, to a room unknown to you. You were dizzy and hazzy after the teleport, as the lookalikeplier let go of your waist, making you fall to the soft carpeted floor, making you groan slightly. You close your eyes, trying to make your head stop being dizzy. Since you were on all fours, and with closed eyes, you couldn't really distinguish what was happening until a sharp slap of pain slapped your arse, making you yelp in pain.

"Ohhh, did the lad sleep prop'rly? I got ta lotta things planned for 'er-! Maybe that slap might wake her up~" A Irish-accented male said, which you recognized from before. "Yes, I did, you dumbass. Would ya think I would bring her here if she wasn't?" He growled in annoyance, as you opened your eyes to see the view above you. "Oh look, she IS awake-!" Anti said, his voice suddenly deeper than before. "What the fuck did you expect, idiot?" He mittered in annoyance, as Anti glared at him.

"Whatever, Dark. But, as we discussed, we still have a few things we need to discuss with (Y/N), right, Dark?" Anti sinisterly said, a smirk on his lips, as you gulped. You sat on your bottom, as you tried to scootch away. "Nuh-uh~! You're staying here." Anti stated, as he gripped your shoulder roughly, kneeling a bit to have proper capture. "H-hey! Don't touch me!" you venomously said at Anti, as his giddy smile turned into clenched teeth, his pure black eyes, staring into your soul. "What did you say? Who said you had control over me? What if I ravish right here, right now, huh? What would YOU DO?" He said venomously towards you, his grip on your shoulder tightening making you cry in pain loudly.

He immediately let go when he heard you whine, as he back-up, glaring downwards at you. "Never tell me what to do again if you want something bad to happen to you. Remember, you're in our territory now." He hisses towards you, as you nodded immediately. A snicker escaped the tall male's mouth, before a sigh escaped his lips. "You ruined my fun, Anti. My eroge curl is going crazy, and I was about to records her whines and shrills so I have something to pump to in my lonely lonely room. Maybe SHE should accompany me tonight, amirite?" Dark stated subjectivity, as a frustrated sigh escaped Anti's lips..

"I sometimes question why I decided to be partners with you, besides your obvious brawn." He said, face palming a bit. You scotching back a bit to try and not be so entirely near them. "If you scotch one more time, you're going to Dark's room tonight." Anti stated normally with his cheery voice, even though it was a threat, well, a nice yet 'scarring-soon-after' threat. You froze immediately, as Dark jumped from his spot.

"Noooo-! Don't stop scotching! Keep going, come one-!" He whined, as he glared at Anti. "Good girl. Now, let's go have a tour around the house, shall we?" Anti stated, holding out a hand for your fondly. Dark groaned and rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed. "Hmph." He said, a small frown on his face, until a smirm appeared on it. "Heh, I'll get her in bed somehow, and soon." He stated confidently, as he recalled Anti's threat.

"Wait, what kind of threat is THAT anyways, JACKASS?!" He stated angrily at Anti.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 979.
Hope you liked this chapter, untill next time, my cookies! :3