meeting people

Moonlight feels sleepy so she locks the door and changes. She falls into her bed and feels warm and safe then she falls asleep. She woke up and got dressed to go to the store. She put her hat on because she liked it. It reminded her about her friends. She was walking and saw a lot of people. "Umm... Uhh..." Moonlight mutters. Moonlight covers her face with her hair. And looks down she then hears a girls voice squeal. Moonlight gets frightened and yelps. She sees a pink girl...a squirrel?? "Oh um...hi! What's Ur name??" "My name is giggles! What is your name?" "My name is Moonlight nice to meet you giggles!" Moonlight says. "Why do u have that hat on?" Giggles says. "Um..it reminds me of something ok....." Moonlight says. Giggles then says "you are just like flippy....." "Who is flippy??" Moonlight said. Giggles says "oh I will show you him later ok...." "Okay" moonlight says and walked off to other people. She sees a girl in blue (a skunk?) And walks over to her. " umm hello!!" Moonlight says. "Oh hi...uhh...do I know you??...." Petunia says. "No...." I say. (moonlight is me OK!!) "Who are you then??" "I am Moonlight" I say. 'She is so weird.... Can I kill her...' 'No!!' I say in my mind. "What a beautiful name!!" Petunia said. Moonlight blushed, smiled and said "thank you what's your name!" "My name is petunia! And why are you wearing a hat like tha-" "I gotta go bye petunia P.s I like Ur name too!!" Moonlight says loudly and runs away.

Moonlight goes to the store and sees a lot of people. "Ok..." She says and walks in. She sees a girl in red,red hair and flakes in them. Moonlight awed at her beauty and cuteness. "Oh hey what's your name??😄😄😅😅" I said.she gets startled by her. "O-oh sorry umm my name is F-Flaky....." Flaky says. "Oh your name is better than mine and you are quite beautiful!!" I say. "O-oh thank you and what is y-your name?" Flaky says. "Oh my name is Moonlight!! 😅 but Ur name is better!" Moonlight says and Pat's her head. She then says bye to Flaky and greets more people. Then she sees a guy with a disco outfit and an afro. She gives a weird look at him and says "I w-will not get close to him!!" She then scoots away. And meets some more people. The sun was setting and she still hasn't met a guy named Flippy yet. So she went back home and went to the mirror and talked to her evil sides. "Hello...-_-" 'why hello Moonlight can we get out tomorrow and make new friends too...' "Oh hell nah u cant!!! You will just kill people like you guys always do!!!!" 'No we wo-' "fuck it I'm going to bed bitches I'm out..." Moonlight ends the conversation and slams the bathroom door. But she then says "damn I have to go to the bathroom...-_- " she then goes back in and uses the bathroom. Then she goes to bed and dreams of death like always.